Mikhov

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

He needs to improve his attitude and just play ball. He's so worried about being benched but yet he's stupid enough to keep picking up dumb ticky tack fouls.

I spent a 32nd pick on him this year in a highly competitive league.

I'm disappointed but I also remember he started out terrible last year too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jiiiggz said:

Wow #32? I grabbed w/ the #52 pick and felt that was high when I did that. I fell for the hype w/ the blocks/steals/three’s and whatever else he was capable of. 
He’s clearly over drafted but I feel stuck w/ him cause I’m not sure what I can get back in return. 

Hope he fares better against Anthony Davis then he did vs chriss next game. 

• Haha 3

Frustrating as hell watching him when he puts up a bad line. He sort of just ghosts around looking lost on both ends.

Even more annoying that he can salvage a poor line in a half (obviously not today) but can’t seem to put together 2 solid halfs.

Oh well, growing pains - just have to hope he gets better over the season as he’s untradeable right now.

25 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

Wtf with this dude. I have more confidence with Clarke than him. Disaster. Worst 4th round pick. Change my mind. 

Ryan Anderson 2.0 😖

11 hours ago, Cozie said:

Wow #32? I grabbed w/ the #52 pick and felt that was high when I did that. I fell for the hype w/ the blocks/steals/three’s and whatever else he was capable of. 
He’s clearly over drafted but I feel stuck w/ him cause I’m not sure what I can get back in return. 

I picked him at 45 when Capela was available, thinking I was going for upside... I clearly overvalued him for some reason, but I still hope for a top 50 finish somehow

37 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

I picked him at 45 when Capela was available, thinking I was going for upside... I clearly overvalued him for some reason, but I still hope for a top 50 finish somehow

Top 50 is only a dream at this point 😢

Sold all stock.  He's too passive and it seems like when things arent handed to him he slinks back and defers rather than take control.  I'll let others deal with the headache

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

Sold all stock.  He's too passive and it seems like when things arent handed to him he slinks back and defers rather than take control.  I'll let others deal with the headache

What did u sell him for

13 hours ago, jiiiggz said:

He needs to improve his attitude and just play ball. He's so worried about being benched but yet he's stupid enough to keep picking up dumb ticky tack fouls.

I hear you bro, spent the same pick on him and what kills me is the guy right after my JJJ pick drafted Luka....sigh...

CSB but I managed to deal him together with Jabari Parker for an injured Myles Turner. Couldn‘t be happier.

Edited by Bengalo

2 hours ago, malixx said:

I hear you bro, spent the same pick on him and what kills me is the guy right after my JJJ pick drafted Luka....sigh...

U drafted jjj over luka?

2 hours ago, malixx said:

Reminder for all users to never take advice from people in this forum.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, malixx said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had Luka last year, i just didnt think he would take that next step... backfired lol  and yes 9 cat 10 team competitive league. I went all bigs 1st 4 rounds. Ktowns , turner, jjj & bam.  later rounds i was grabbed Shai, Ja,  VanVleet and snatched Devonte Graham off waivers.  Doing really good so far just kills me seeing the #s Luka is putting up

1 hour ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Reminder for all users to never take advice from people in this forum.

Good thing i never give advice then.... 

1 minute ago, malixx said:

I had Luka last year, i just didnt think he would take that next step... backfired lol  and yes 9 cat 10 team competitive league. I went all bigs 1st 4 rounds. Ktowns , turner, jjj & bam.  later rounds i was grabbed Shai, Ja,  VanVleet and snatched Devonte Graham off waivers.  Doing really good so far just kills me seeing the #s Luka is putting up

Do people just say competitive league to every league now? It cant be a competitive league if luka is available this late. It just cant... And Luka would be the perfect compliment to a towns/turner team. My god!

17 hours ago, Cozie said:

Not sure if you're on Yahoo, but his ADP was top 40.
I also spent a high pick in the one league I had him (#32 as well). Banking on it being a slow start, but highly doubt he cracks the top 50 at this point. I can live with something in the 60's.

2 minutes ago, nir said:

Do people just say competitive league to every league now? It cant be a competitive league if luka is available this late. It just cant... And Luka would be the perfect compliment to a towns/turner team. My god!

I mean we can get into the Luka's stats last year if you wanna get technical of why i passed on him..especially towards the end of the season with that crapy fg% and high to's he had.. i tried something different this year and so far im doing pretty good with jjj exception. Im sure we all got draft choices we regret 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, malixx said:

I mean we can get into the Luka's stats last year if you wanna get technical of why i passed on him..especially towards the end of the season with that crapy fg% and high to's he had.. i tried something different this year and so far im doing pretty good with jjj exception. Im sure we all got draft choices we regret 

Yeah it's easy to mock in hindsight now, but Luka was ranked 100th in 9 cat last year due to %s and TOs. Plus he had a new star coming to town to eat up usage. 

It's funny that people are making fun of where he was drafted when he has made precisely the jump that JJJ owners had hoped JJJ would make. 33 would certainly have been understandable in retrospect if Luka hadn't gone super saiyan this year. Sometimes guys fall for whatever reason. Every draft has a few.

• Like 1