Mikhov

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Another foul....this kid sucks....he was never NBA ready. Shouldve stayed in college for another 2 years...so trash 

Have no idea why hes hyped. Hes not even a stash for dynasty, kid is straight trash. Best he'll be is A worst version if ryan anderson

 

he's 20 years old playing his 73rd game ever, calm down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you guys sure the stocks are ever coming back? I am getting a bit scared . Not even caring about this year but more worried about future. Don’t want him to turn into another Ryan Anderson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nir said:

Are you guys sure the stocks are ever coming back? I am getting a bit scared . Not even caring about this year but more worried about future. Don’t want him to turn into another Ryan Anderson. 

It's exactly what he is but worst cuz he doesnt reb either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

way overreacting...im okay with this for now, as long as he doesnt foul out til the 4th, im good with these games, its not what we drafted him for but that will come around sometime this season...but this kid has a serious sniper, feel like every night hes 4/6 from the three

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good gracious, he is on fire...again from 3

Like someone else said above... The stocks will come and and when they do!!!

 

He's still trying to figure out how to use his length and athleticism w/o fouling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Ryan Anderson 😂

I was about to comment that I thought I drafted Ryan Anderson, but posters are as fast. Anyway still no stocks, low rebounds and foul trouble but its hard to be angry at him because he shot lights out. I don't get all the complaints here - the dude is 20 YEARS OLD. 

The blocks should rise again. Hoping for Porzingis numbers moving forward, I doubt he'll average 10 boards a game but hoping for 1.5 blocks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SicarioSanity said:

I was about to comment that I thought I drafted Ryan Anderson, but posters are as fast. Anyway still no stocks, low rebounds and foul trouble but its hard to be angry at him because he shot lights out. I don't get all the complaints here - the dude is 20 YEARS OLD. 

The blocks should rise again. Hoping for Porzingis numbers moving forward, I doubt he'll average 10 boards a game but hoping for 1.5 blocks. 

He doesn't know how to track boards at the pro level yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty crazy everytime I check the box score I'm looking at the amount of fouls he's gotten.

 

But I'd be thrilled if he can start to turn it around and atleast maintain top-50 value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised to still see the negativity here...compared to the first 2-3 weeks (Injuries included) he’s been gold... At this rate we have to accept this kid can’t grab boards like we want but he can score from anywhere on the court. Took a little while but if he doesn’t foul out he’s prob the 2nd option on the team. The cream always rises to the top! I’ll prob keep long term for now and see if the blocks come around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, brosephd said:

didnt know i drafted brolo 


Just be glad it’s brolo and not rolo 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brosephd said:

didnt know i drafted brolo 

BroLo actually blocks shots. So he's Ryan Anderson. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was an elite per minute shot blocker, right now he’s not blocking because it’s in his head that he’ll foul. Since his confidence is growing offensively we can presume the blocks will come back around. He’ll manage to learn when to block and when to stay vertical.

at least these games recently are a positive step since a few weeks back people were willing (or did) trade him for peanuts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

He was an elite per minute shot blocker, right now he’s not blocking because it’s in his head that he’ll foul. Since his confidence is growing offensively we can presume the blocks will come back around. He’ll manage to learn when to block and when to stay vertical.

at least these games recently are a positive step since a few weeks back people were willing (or did) trade him for peanuts. 

I hope so,people hyped and draft him mainly believe he provide elite stocks,that's why most of JJJ owners are disappointed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.