Mikhov

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

39 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

This guy really doesnt like to reb LOL. Only 1 reb....lowest out of all players playing on grizz🙄

too busy hoisting up 3s

2 hours ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

lmao. I'm actually pissed at both the ref (for the terrible call.. really?!) and JJJ (Why do you keep getting into these dumb situations?!?) Argghh

OMG.. what a fool!!

Rubio goes for a clear layup and its already on the back board and he flies in like a monster for no reason and blocks it after it already hits the backboard even though it was obvious he was super late, he then falls down so bad with his knee folding underneath him .. it could've easily ended in a livingston situation. He limped it off a bit and looks fine for now, but what a dumb ******** play..

Edited by Lifschitz

Don't look now but he's been a total stud lately.

24 / 6 / 3 and 1 block and 3 3's

And in 5 December games prior to this line:

20 / 4 / 1.6 / .8 / 1.8 blocks and 2.2 3's in just 28 minutes.

If he keeps improving his foul rate and jumps up another 4-5 min, look out.

• Like 1

Is anyone watching this? he's going bananas, they're just handing him the ball and he's completely locked in drilling deep deep threes in BroLo's face.. 26 points in the third!!

Edited by Lifschitz

1 minute ago, kane said:

8 3s.....holy

on fire tonight..can we get 8 blocks also ? i'll take back everything bad i said about him

Didn’t count 1-2 of his garbage time blocks (just the one on Hill) but he got Kmidd as well

He’s been Killing it recently. Glad to have weather that slow start, gotta love it when upside meets law of averages lol. 

He's still committing silly fouls, but it's clear he's got the talent both ways. I think he'll flirt with top-50 numbers rest of the way, where next year is where we really see him take a giant leap into a top-25 player

I love him for the future and as he develops his game and body. He's gonna be a fantasy stud and potentially a real NBA superstar. For just this year though it seems like a clear sell high for someone more dependable at this stage.

• Like 1

That 3rd Q was hilarious.  It's the best example of heat check chucking I've seen in a while.  Jumpshot uglier than Quasimodo in drag, hoisting from 30ft with bankshots so violent that if they hadn't of gone in they would've bounced straight back to him out at the 3pt line.  The entire Memphis team was smiling and laughing every time one went in.

People are trolling calling him Ryan Anderson but he's putting up really similar numbers to another lanky 3pt shooter from days gone by, Rashard Lewis.

Rashard Lewis in Orlando: 16/5/2, 1 steal, 0.5 blocks, 2.6 threes/g, 44% FG (12.8 FGA), 82% FT (3 FTA).

JJJ this season so far: 16.5/5/1.5, 0.5 steal, 1.2 blocks, 2.1 threes/g, 46% FG (13 FGA), 79% FT (3 FTA).

Scary similar almost across the board except for the stocks.

• Like 1