Mikhov

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

Should've sold when I had the chance a few weeks ago. 

To be clear, I don't think he's gonna be this bad, but with Dieng coming in, JVal beasting lately, this slump, etc. there's a bit to be worried about. 

9 minutes ago, theantishere said:

To be clear, I don't think he's gonna be this bad, but with Dieng coming in, JVal beasting lately, this slump, etc. there's a bit to be worried about. 

Dieng is not going to cut into his time, if he does it will be minimal 

He will be fine.  He is a young player so consistency will be an issue.  In a few years, he will be a star and an easy top 50 player in 9 cat. leagues. If you have him in a keeper or dynasty league treat him as a top 20 player.  He might not get there but the potential is real.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, theantishere said:

mmm I think that’s a bit of an extreme take. Young guys like that will have their ups and downs. His shot WILL come back. He’s just going through a rough patch now.

Gave us some solid rebounding numbers at the very least

1 hour ago, taenggg said:

No video of his injury? 

He went up to defend Lebron on an attempted alley oop and landed straight legged, it looked like a lot of force on the knee.

Honestly surprised he was only limping. Hoping it was a minor strain.

2 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Memphis F Jaren Jackson Jr., has a sprained knee and will be re-evaluated in two weeks, team says.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) <a href="https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1231655841905938432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gorgui Dieng szn incoming......

Don't you mean Brandon Clarke?

Clarke about to screw up his chance to start and get meaningful minutes does it every time JVal or JJJ miss time lol I’m not falling for it again 

I picked up Dieng with this news, as Clarke is already owned in my keeper league. Hope JJJ comes back in time for fantasy PO.

Really the ONLY positive is that he’s been shite the past couple of weeks anyway so he’s replaceable on a temporary basis. Go get Dieng ASAP he’ll hold it down for those 2 weeks imo. Obviously need JJJ back for the playoffs which is in 3 weeks. Hopefully he’ll be ready by then.

Where’s the INJ tag Yahoo?

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Clarke about to screw up his chance to start and get meaningful minutes does it every time JVal or JJJ miss time lol I’m not falling for it again 

Someone’s upset they don’t own Clarke...

joke.

clarke was already trending in the right direction so this is awesome.