Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Rico

Week 2 2019 - What do you need Monday night to win?

6 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

Up 20 w/Chubb+Njoku left for my opponent in .25 PPR...how am I looking?  I'm thinking 60/40 chance of loss/win.

more like 25% you pull it out

gl, mang

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

The Browns to not Browns it up. I have Baker, Landry, Myles Garrett and the Browns D/ST and am 33.2pts behind. I reckon I basically need a solid game from Baker and a couple more sacks from Myles. Projected score is 43.2pts. Not at all convinced by that.

You have both IDP & full team's defense/ST? Never seen that before.

I already have my W wrapped up, but I still have OBJ going tonight. Hoping he blows up just to get Greg Williams to shut up and to pad my lead a bit for giggles.

Edited by ThreadKiller

Last week I lost by 2 points after Lutz hit his 58 yd FG against me. That was pretty rough.

This week, I need Njoku & CLE def to not be outscored by Bell by 7 points. I am not crazy about my chances but for some reason Yahoo gives me a 67% shot.

4 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Last week I lost by 2 points after Lutz hit his 58 yd FG against me. That was pretty rough.

This week, I need Njoku & CLE def to not be outscored by Bell by 7 points. I am not crazy about my chances but for some reason Yahoo gives me a 67% shot.

i think you're safe as kittens - Cleveland D alone should outscore a sore shouldered L'ev. 

Just need 5.8 points from Odell in standard to win my week.

If I pull this off, I will somehow have managed to survive Cam Newton, OJ Howard and Alshon Jeffrey.

Didn’t exactly hurt that my opponent started Brees... but I’ll take an ugly win over a clean loss any day.

When Bell news broke knowing he plays Monday night I panicked that I would have no RB if he sat. 

I mounted him in my flex and made mistake of starting Ronald Jones after some hype.

So now am down 24.5 in PPR with Lev Bell to go.

Edited by CanaBuc

Down by 1.5 pts in a 0.5 PPR league. My Landry vs his Nkoju. It truly is a 50/50 chance

I have Chubb and a 6.2 point lead going against Odell in full PPR. 

I feel okay about the odds, but it could really go either way. 

Down by 14 with Chubb and Cleveland defense left. Should be good, but you never know. Had I not gotten cute with sitting Golladay for Waller, I’d only need .6 points. Cest la vie.

I'm behind 23 points in full PPR, I have Bell and Njoku and he has the Cleveland dst going, slim change, Jeffrey and Woods screwed me big time. I don't think Jeffrey even ran a route, at least I didn't see him.

Down 15.5 in standard with Mayfield, Beckham and Cleveland DST still left versus my opponents Chubb. Yahoo gives me a 71% chance of winning but I'm not nearly that confident.

Need Landry to hold a 35 point lead against Bell. Finally can watch a Monday night without the stress.