Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Jack

Trout trade in a keeper league

In a 10 team 5x5 h2h league (13 hitters 9 pitchers) with 10 keepers I received an offer of Trout and Goldschmidt for Freeman, Rendon, and Corbin. The offer came from a team in the finals whose championship match started today and runs thru Sept 29th. The team is looking to win this year and earlier today traded Yelech for Altuve and Giolito.

Would you do the trade? Some of my other keepers are Story, Arenado, Ramirez, deGrom, Nola, Thor 

What do you think about the fairness of the Yelich for Altuve/Giolito trade?

Thanks for any advice.

You’re giving up a lot, but it’s Trout so I think I’d do it. Yelich for Altuve/Giolito is a steal for the one getting Yelich.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

You’re giving up a lot, but it’s Trout so I think I’d do it. Yelich for Altuve/Giolito is a steal for the one getting Yelich.

Thanks for the advice. I did accept the offer. I agree on the Yelich trade, I think I'll vote to veto that. I'll bet the other owner didn't even realize that Giolito is shut down for the year and can't help him anyway.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mad_Jack said:

Thanks for the advice. I did accept the offer. I agree on the Yelich trade, I think I'll vote to veto that. I'll bet the other owner didn't even realize that Giolito is shut down for the year and can't help him anyway.

Glad to help and glad you accepted, it’s definitely a win for you. The other owner definitely made a rash decision with the Giolito trade.

• Thanks 1

I would of done that as well - 10 teamer especially a lot of times you look to get the best player in a deal like this and you did that.  Dont love the Yelich trade for obvious reason Giloto being shut down, but not sure its Veto worthy.  

On 9/16/2019 at 9:15 PM, Mad_Jack said:

In a 10 team 5x5 h2h league (13 hitters 9 pitchers) with 10 keepers I received an offer of Trout and Goldschmidt for Freeman, Rendon, and Corbin. The offer came from a team in the finals whose championship match started today and runs thru Sept 29th. The team is looking to win this year and earlier today traded Yelech for Altuve and Giolito.

Would you do the trade? Some of my other keepers are Story, Arenado, Ramirez, deGrom, Nola, Thor 

What do you think about the fairness of the Yelich for Altuve/Giolito trade?

Thanks for any advice.

Your league allows teams to trade in the last week/championship matchup? No trade deadline? Lol yikes