3FLi

Trade: Kupp and Hockenson for Juju? 0.5 PPR WHIR

0.5PPR: Would you trade Kupp and TJ Hockenson for Juju? Or try and counter that offer?

WR are Diggs, Lockett and Fitzgerald

TE is Mark Andrews

Not a bad offer....I'd probably take it and hope JuJu can be respectable with Rudolph.

Kupp is solid but has Cooks and Woods to contend with for targets.  And you don't need TJ.

I'd try it.

I like it.  Hockenson is overrated because of his big Week 1... Andrews is better.  JuJu, even without Ben, is an upgrade from Cupp.

Thanks for the help with mine.

Easy trade for juju imo

I would but I think it’s closer then everyone is making it out to be. 

Gurley does not seem himself so it’s less ground and pound and more throwing, and cupp has been Goff’s go to. I may be biased as a cupp owner but I’d like to think there is low end Wr1 potential there.

And hock everyone was saying was the next great thing before this weekends dud. There will be growing pains but I’m not jumping off the train just yet.

All that said this is a fair offer, and Juju has a higher upside than cupp, but he hasn’t shown he can be that number one guy just yet. Tough call I’d probably pull the trigger 

I'd do it.  I always want the best player in a trade, and that's Juju.  Bigger question mark now that Big Ben is out, but I'd still do it.  Good luck

I would definitely make that trade. Juju is what makes that offense go, and even without Big Ben he'll be getting peppered with targets.

They played two really tough teams to open the year, so they have nowhere to go but up. Juju is a great buy low candidate right now, and has better days ahead.

Yes, I like Juju even with ben out bc his target share will stay high and he will rack up receptions. 

Help me out: 

There are a lot of unknowns here.  How will JuJu do with out Big Ben, Did TJ just have a bad game or will he be a dud this year.

I'd probably still do it but if Juju suffers and TJ picks it back up you might regret it.

Kupp being Goff's go to is not going to change.  That's the only thing in this trade that is pretty much guaranteed outside of injury. 

6 minutes ago, Trevormortis said:

There are a lot of unknowns here.  How will JuJu do with out Big Ben, Did TJ just have a bad game or will he be a dud this year.

I'd probably still do it but if Juju suffers and TJ picks it back up you might regret it.

Kupp being Goff's go to is not going to change.  That's the only thing in this trade that is pretty much guaranteed outside of injury. 

Yup this is exactly why I'm mulling over it. I love Kupp and think TJ just had one bad game and will bounce back. How far of a bounce back I don't know. Him or Mark Andrews is also my most likely keepers which adds another dimension to it. I could stream the two all season and see how that plays out. Juju is a huge unknown with Rudolph now throwing him the ball but he should be the true #1 for his team so has more theoretical upside.

I'd go for it. Juju has proven his talent unlike Hock other than one game. If Hock puts up another dud then his value is going to tank, atleast his getting you something now.

Help? 

I think it could make sense, and Rudolph isn’t the death sentence some are acting like it is for Juju, but I think Kupp could have a huge year and I’m saying this as a guy with Cooks and Woods. Kupp is Goff’s favorite it is pretty easy to see. He’ll have a really nice year and Hockenson could also have a nice year, and serves as good TE depth which can be league winning. 

All that being said you are a bit thin at WR and if you don’t think you can realistically improve in other ways in the near future or if you are desperate and 0-2, then I would do it in those scenarios. 

I do that deal without a second thought. Thanks for your help with mine!!!

Idk. Its a speculative deal on JuJu's value without Big Ben. I like Kupp an awful lot. It comes down to who you like more. If you are a JuJu guy, go for it. I don't know that I would personally feel comfortable with it until I see a game with Rudolph and JuJu together, but by then the window may have closed. I'd try to get Hockenson to this guy in a different package.