Daz Gervin

Ben Simmons 2019-2020 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

Message added by tonycpsu

8 minutes, 2 points, 1 rebound, and 1 assist. That's all folks...

7 hours ago, Spyplane said:

Ben is a player best left to advanced fantasy players. To extract his true value the team must be built around him. 

I did but Reb and Pts are too low and TO too high for now, he plays super passive for some reason.

Trading him I’ve had enough. Steals are nice but everything else is way down. If you won’t work on developing a jumper make easy layups ffs!

He got hurt when he fell down with Mitchell. On the following possession, tried to post up and banged his shoulder into the defender. Passed it back out and felt something was wrong with it.

3 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Ffs shoulder injury and will not return. Took this clown over Trae and Drummond FML

I would take Drummond any day over Simmons, unless I have a certain strategic team build.

Just now, OxyBubbleMan said:

He got hurt when he fell down with Mitchell. On the following possession, tried to post up and banged his shoulder into the defender. Passed it back out and felt something was wrong with it.

Could be minor.

4 hours ago, taenggg said:

Hey man, I was told by someone who shall remain nameless that Simmons would have a break out year. He'd start stretching the floor, draining threes and all that jazz even though he has yet to show any in game improvement on his jumpshots. 🤔 Are you calling this supposed person a liar? 

Depends who that person is. I guess I will need to read this thread from the beginning 

7 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Ffs shoulder injury and will not return. Took this clown over Trae and Drummond FML

Don’t feel bad. I took him over Trae as well and regret it each passing day.  The funny thing is minus his one rookie injury, he was supposed to be “durable”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, prefuse1 said:

Who’s the pick up ?

Korkmaz. they will run J-Rich as the PG

Agreed to trade my Simmons for Kemba and he gets hurt. This after I took him over Trae Young and Drummond lol you couldn't make up this bad luck

Looks like he avoided anything major. Sounds like he might be day-to-day but cant see him playing next game

likely miss next 3 games

• Thanks 1

Lol there goes my 2nd rounder. Oh yea traded for Collins too 2 days before he hot pinched. Silver lining KAT only got suspended 2 games.