Sign in to follow this  
Trevormortis

Mixon vs R Freeman and A Peterson

1/2 ppr.  I have been offered R Freeman and A Peterson for my Mixon.  I have also been offered R Freeman/A Peterson/S Diggs for Mixon/AJ Green.  Would you take either?  I'm currently 0-2.  Team is decent just hitting some bad luck.

Second one is more interesting than the first given recent news on AJ Green (but also depending on your roster). I'm not high on Mixon; that offensive line is brutal. Freeman could easily essentially match his scoring this year. Peterson is bench depth. Who else you got?

Personally I'd rather keep Mixon. The Bengals seem to be moving the ball better and Mixon got hurt the first game and limited work week 2 coming off his injury. Maybe its wishful thinking but I think he will be good ROS. R. Freeman is in a timeshare. AJ is on schedule to return soon

I would actually do the second trade seeing as you need help now to save your season, but the first one isn't very appealing even with all the negativity surrounding Mixon. 

Thoughts on mine? 

52 minutes ago, Cord said:

Second one is more interesting than the first given recent news on AJ Green (but also depending on your roster). I'm not high on Mixon; that offensive line is brutal. Freeman could easily essentially match his scoring this year. Peterson is bench depth. Who else you got?

QB: Watson

RB: Mixon

RB: Mack

WR: Adams

WR: Cooks

TE: Engram

Flex: Samuel or Fuller

AJ Green siting on the bench.

My RB depth is mostly backups (J Samuels/Mattison/Ito)

Second trade is worth considering with AJ news but Mixon has the most upside out of anyone. They have some O-Line starters coming back soon which should help his production.

Help?