Sign in to follow this  
9amest

HUGE trade, PPR, WHIR

Hey, i'm in an 8 team ppr league and have been thinking for the past day on what to offer the only 0-2 owner in my league to get Kamara, Mike Evans, and Tyreek Hill. Yes, I am aware that there is a lot of risk here but it may very well be worth it in the end, especially if AB ends up missing time. Right now I am considering this trade: 

My AB, Fournette, Fitzgerald, James White for his Kamara, Mike Evans, and Tyreek. 

My current roster is as follows: 

QB: Wentz 

RB: Duke, Mack, Fournette, James White, Montgomery, Sanders, Shady 

WR: Davante, Godwin, AB, Fitz, Tyrell 

TE: Kelce 

btw owner also has TY, Thielen and Diggs who i would consider switching for one of Evans/Tyreek, any input is appreciated

If you could get TY inserted for Mike Evans I'd do it .... help me out ? 

Edited by Jlec93

I like your side as well. So much uncertainty with AB (lawsuits) and Fournette isn’t very PPR friendly. 

Like most of the others, I would say do it. The guys you are trading are mostly up in the air in terms of legal issues and injury histories. I would say that James White would be someone I would think about renegotiating around, he could have a nice year with Michel not looking too hot. That being said, I would probably still pull the trigger on this if the other guy refused and insisted on white. 

I like it if you can get it.  Subbing TY for Evans would be nice.  You'll probably have to keep Hill in there and swallow the missed time, but you have the depth to do it.

Return the favor?