MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Joel Embiid 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

It's not at all, a finger is the furthest thing from being injury prone. Pure luck. 

Right, cause everything in Embid's history has told you he is a wise first round pick, huh...

Even if he stayed healthy all year, which is impossible for him, he still would have missed a ton of back to backs. It's a foolish move to draft him with your first pick. 

1 minute ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Just give me the IL tag already. I got my eye on sekou doumbouya. Come on yahoo!! On another note this guy helped me win my league last year so I guess this is the trade off smh. I will not ever draft him again though.

1 minute ago, magic32 said:

Right, cause everything in Embid's history has told you he is a wise first round pick, huh...

Even if he stayed healthy all year, which is impossible for him, he still would have missed a ton of back to backs. It's a foolish move to draft him with your first pick. 

Just like it was impossible for the "iron man" KAT to get any injury at all. He's been playing back 2 backs

• Like 1

Just now, RLDN106 said:

Re-evaluation in 1-2 weeks makes me think he’ll be back in 3-4.

There is no possible way he returns in 3-4 weeks from this surgery. 

It would be super human and he should be drug tested if he does. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Torn radial collateral ligament 8-12 weeks. 

Heres a fantastic example of why to never listen to anything thats ever said in these forums. Claiming 8-12 weeks when you have not a single clue what you're talking about is not helpful. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

There is no possible way he returns in 3-4 weeks from this surgery. 

It would be super human and he should be drug tested if he does. 

Its his non shooting hand. Its entirely possible and probable that its around 1 month missed

• Like 1

Lost a few tight matchups because this guy getting load managed (on a Sunday, so I lost by 11 points) or putting up that 0 so I wanted to give him the finger anyways :) But yeah, other leaguemates are getting by even though they are missing Curry, Irving etc. so somebody has to step up in my team (looking at you Markkanen)

32 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

Re-evaluation in 1-2 weeks makes me think he’ll be back in 3-4.

It’s embiid we are talking about here lol. 

@magic32 knock the crap off! If you dont agree with the posts, so be it. Dont get on here & bash. Anymore & you will be banned. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarinB300 said:

@magic32 knock the crap off! If you dont agree with the posts, so be it. Dont get on here & bash. Anymore & you will be banned. 

Thank you. These morons just kept going for 2 pages. How do you argue for 2 pages.

1 hour ago, magic32 said:

Trust the Process 🤣

Not cool man joking about a long term injury involving surgery, just get out of here unless you have something decent to contribute. 

• Thanks 1

Non-Shooting hand is huge here IMO

id guesstimate a month missed, once he can finish with his left hand/dribble and such without pain to the point of causing issues, he should be back

with how much he cares what people think, the "Soft" comments because its a finger could weigh on him as well to get back asap

I have a deal for this guy on the table: Beal and WCJ. Tempting af, just weighing who is the greater load management risk come playoffs 

5 hours ago, justaguy said:

I have a deal for this guy on the table: Beal and WCJ. Tempting af, just weighing who is the greater load management risk come playoffs 

I would compare the playoff schedule.