Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude's name is "Miles Bridges better than Zion," what other evidence did you need???

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Lol offered jayson Tatum and draymond green for this bum and it still got declined wow

His track records shows he can give you 1st round value when he plays. It is unfortunate he is getting hit by the injury bug. Even though he is back, no doubt in my mind, the left hand brace is affecting his play. Once that is healed I expect him to crunch the #s we are use to seeing. 

Nothing against you but if I had the playoffs secured I would not trade him away for Tatum and Green. 

3 hours ago, jrmintz said:

His track records shows he can give you 1st round value when he plays. It is unfortunate he is getting hit by the injury bug. Even though he is back, no doubt in my mind, the left hand brace is affecting his play. Once that is healed I expect him to crunch the #s we are use to seeing. 

Nothing against you but if I had the playoffs secured I would not trade him away for Tatum and Green. 

He played like a first rounder last year (when he was out there) but besides that he was never a first rounder.

his scoring has dipped from last year and I don’t see that changing. I’d be surprised if he puts up top 15-20 numbers ros

tatum is basically a lock for 2nd round value at this point.

Than again it’s always hard to trade your 1st rounder who’s not performing like one

40 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Sell high now that he is healthy??

who u targeting? Market For Embiid this year is rough, nobody seems interested enough where trade would be worth doing. Find myself always having to undersell to even get interest 

7 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

who u targeting? Market For Embiid this year is rough, nobody seems interested enough where trade would be worth doing. Find myself always having to undersell to even get interest 

Best offer i got was for donovan mitchell

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

Hmm i’m targeting Beal (using the shut down rumors which I don’t belive in) or Drummond (the same - I Think he Will be good in Cleveland)

11 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Hmm i’m targeting Beal (using the shut down rumors which I don’t belive in) or Drummond (the same - I Think he Will be good in Cleveland)

He’s frustrating to own but he’s an early round player. If you get someone like that or two mid round I would do it. I think Drummond is a good deal if you can get that or maybe try for Siakam who hasn’t been playing to his ability 

• 2 weeks later...

Guy just needs space to work.  Simmons for a stud shooter would be a good trade, but tough to find a trading partner.  Embiid would regularly put up 35+ if he has a lineup like Giannis built around him that could spread the floor and knock down open shots.

6 hours ago, squidthunder said:

That was honestly the first time in ages that I seen him want to play like a monster that he is.

He was looking to go down to either the high or low block all night, seal his man, and make them pay. 

Biid is such a monster once he gets that big man, post lockdown mentality going....I absolutely hate it when he think he’s Curry bombing treys. Sixers need floor spacing so badly.... when you got your center doing the heavy lifting in the 3s department eek 

Edited by IDatDude
6 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Biid is such a monster once he gets that big man, post lockdown mentality going....I absolutely hate it when he think he’s Curry bombing treys. Sixers need floor spacing so badly.... when you got your center doing the heavy lifting in the 3s department eek 

He's forced to play more outside and space the floor when Simmons plays. Simmons has 0-12 ft range