munde53

Benny Snell Jr. 2019 Outlook

What am I missing here? Benny seems like an easy start due to volume and match up. I feel like people are still hesitating a bit.

6 minutes ago, ToomuchD said:

What am I missing here? Benny seems like an easy start due to volume and match up. I feel like people are still hesitating a bit.

Yeah this year has been brutal... this guy for two weeks has been safe... what more can you ask for?

• Like 1

I'm gonna roll with Snell in my standard league over Guice and Scarbrough and hope for some goal line opportunities!! I think the defense will give the offense great field position throughout the game. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I'm gonna roll with Snell in my standard league over Guice and Scarbrough and hope for some goal line opportunities!! I think the defense will give the offense great field position throughout the game. 

Yeah def safer than them... 

Goin with snell over mccoy but im really having a hard time with it..we get no passes and samuels is there still.. i kno mccoy is no guarantee..snell seems safer but the ceiling doesnt feel high despite he has a safe floor

Edited by Power-O
  • Like 1

80 yards and a TD sounds about right @ Arizona.

Edited by Cdub2k
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, ToomuchD said:

Only worry is him being game-scripted out of the game. Dude gets zero share in the passing game so if Arizona gets a lead early on, you're looking at a dud performance from him.

2 hours ago, MadMaxMariota said:

Only worry is him being game-scripted out of the game. Dude gets zero share in the passing game so if Arizona gets a lead early on, you're looking at a dud performance from him.

It could happen but I just don't see Arizona running away with the game: Pittsburgh's D is pretty good

• Like 2

6 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Just dropped Tevin Coleman for this man. Don’t judge me!

I do judge you... as a competent owner.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Power-O said:

Goin with snell over mccoy but im really having a hard time with it..we get no passes and samuels is there still.. i kno mccoy is no guarantee..snell seems safer but the ceiling doesnt feel high despite he has a safe floor

Same choice here, also going with Snell in the FLEX (for now)

• Like 1

For those of you rolling him out today, what are your realistic expectations? Any chance he gets more pass game work than previous weeks or is that locked in for Samuels?

34 minutes ago, Squidward said:

For those of you rolling him out today, what are your realistic expectations? Any chance he gets more pass game work than previous weeks or is that locked in for Samuels?

Unlikely. This is strictly a volume/matchup play. I think a realistic expectation is 18 carries, 80 yards, 1 catch, and maybe slightly better than a coin flip on a TD. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Squidward said:

75-80 scrimmage yards and a score. 

What a disaster...back to finding someone on waivers if you’re lucky enough to have survived this week.

This was a complete bust. He even fumbled which coaches hate with a passion. 

• Thanks 1

CS gave him every opportunity here and he blew it, hard...seems like a million of these guys have come and gone this year...way more waiver busts than gems these day