munde53

Benny Snell Jr. 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

What am I missing here? Benny seems like an easy start due to volume and match up. I feel like people are still hesitating a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ToomuchD said:

What am I missing here? Benny seems like an easy start due to volume and match up. I feel like people are still hesitating a bit.

Yeah this year has been brutal... this guy for two weeks has been safe... what more can you ask for?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna roll with Snell in my standard league over Guice and Scarbrough and hope for some goal line opportunities!! I think the defense will give the offense great field position throughout the game. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I'm gonna roll with Snell in my standard league over Guice and Scarbrough and hope for some goal line opportunities!! I think the defense will give the offense great field position throughout the game. 

Yeah def safer than them... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goin with snell over mccoy but im really having a hard time with it..we get no passes and samuels is there still.. i kno mccoy is no guarantee..snell seems safer but the ceiling doesnt feel high despite he has a safe floor

Edited by Power-O
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

80 yards and a TD sounds about right @ Arizona.

 

Edited by Cdub2k
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ToomuchD said:

What am I missing here? Benny seems like an easy start due to volume and match up. I feel like people are still hesitating a bit.

Only worry is him being game-scripted out of the game. Dude gets zero share in the passing game so if Arizona gets a lead early on, you're looking at a dud performance from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MadMaxMariota said:

Only worry is him being game-scripted out of the game. Dude gets zero share in the passing game so if Arizona gets a lead early on, you're looking at a dud performance from him.

It could happen but I just don't see Arizona running away with the game: Pittsburgh's D is pretty good

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Just dropped Tevin Coleman for this man. Don’t judge me!

 

I do judge you... as a competent owner.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Power-O said:

Goin with snell over mccoy but im really having a hard time with it..we get no passes and samuels is there still.. i kno mccoy is no guarantee..snell seems safer but the ceiling doesnt feel high despite he has a safe floor


Same choice here, also going with Snell in the FLEX (for now)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you rolling him out today, what are your realistic expectations? Any chance he gets more pass game work than previous weeks or is that locked in for Samuels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Squidward said:

For those of you rolling him out today, what are your realistic expectations? Any chance he gets more pass game work than previous weeks or is that locked in for Samuels?

Unlikely. This is strictly a volume/matchup play. I think a realistic expectation is 18 carries, 80 yards, 1 catch, and maybe slightly better than a coin flip on a TD. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Squidward said:

For those of you rolling him out today, what are your realistic expectations? Any chance he gets more pass game work than previous weeks or is that locked in for Samuels?

 

75-80 scrimmage yards and a score. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a disaster...back to finding someone on waivers if you’re lucky enough to have survived this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a complete bust. He even fumbled which coaches hate with a passion. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CS gave him every opportunity here and he blew it, hard...seems like a million of these guys have come and gone this year...way more waiver busts than gems these day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.