turner46

Kemba Walker 2019-2020 Outlook

That looks BAD.

But we won't know how bad it actually is until tests/MRIs/X-rays are done. It could range from a stinger to something broken, no one knows for now.

If you're looking for a pickup I'd say Wanamaker but it looks like Smart/Brown/Tatum all get a boost as they'll be relied more on offense.

I wouldnt stress yet. Auden tate had similiar injury this sunday stretchered went to hospital and released same night. Returned back to practice today from a cervical compression 

5 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Waiting to see who starts the 2nd half

6 hours ago, LuSamSiam said:

Pooping his pants.

He actually confirmed this. Can't remember what show, might have been a pre show for the Finals last season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ginocan said:

He actually confirmed this. Can't remember what show, might have been a pre show for the Finals last season.

Yep, that was exactly where he confirmed it.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

So its a neck sprain, this could take weeks i guess. 

I don't think so

The fact that he's listed as doubtful and has not already been ruled out is a positive sign I guess, he'll be back sooner than later guys

Wanamaker for 1 or 2 games is the play here.

We're lucky with the schedule being thanksgiving week.  There will be a lot of full rostered days where we can leave Kemba on the bench, assuming he stays DTD and not assigned as O.

59 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Good follow for some insight on injuries, if anyone cares to take a look. We now know why he was taken off on a stretcher and or why the medical teams followed a certain procedure. Glad to see Kemba is back so soon.

https://twitter.com/b_sutterer/status/1199140716917731328

Wait... hold on! He had numbness in his hands, and somehow the report is only a neck sprain?  I hope it's true, but it doesn't make sense and is worrying that the tema is hiding something?  Then again, I ain't no doctor, so what the hell do I know?

On a side note, I streamed in Wanamaker, and what a dud!!