turner46

Kemba Walker 2019-2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, DZaak said:

Wait... hold on! He had numbness in his hands, and somehow the report is only a neck sprain?  I hope it's true, but it doesn't make sense and is worrying that the tema is hiding something?  Then again, I ain't no doctor, so what the hell do I know?

On a side note, I streamed in Wanamaker, and what a dud!!

Well we typically just see the basic report or whatnot in blurbs. This type of stuff here is digging deeper which I think if we play fantasy it's a good idea to do...to understand what the injury truly is instead of just assuming or wondering. There is a video this guy posted which is below this tweet if you want more insight as to what the injury was. It was posted before the confirmation but he was spot on and it gives good insight. There's really no reason to worry...he wouldn't be out there if he had any lingering symptoms. 

Considering the busy schedule today, should Kemba be left on the bench for his first day back? Are we expecting a slow first game or minutes restriction?

30 minutes ago, DZaak said:

Considering the busy schedule today, should Kemba be left on the bench for his first day back? Are we expecting a slow first game or minutes restriction?

I would still take a low minute game from Kemba, but depends who you're starting over him. 

40 minutes ago, DZaak said:

No way I’d bench him. He said he could have played Monday but the team wanted to be cautious. Also don’t see why there would be a limit or any rust since he’s symptom free and only missed 1 game. 

Edited by HK-47

Thanks god I listened to you guys and put him back in my lineup.  17 points at the half!!

Phew I'm sure all Kemba owners feel great that he's come back without a hiccup. Season high stats. 

keep bricking

Edited by kane