turner46

Kemba Walker 2019-2020 Outlook

Early INJ tag. What does it mean? The ironman gets injured after all. Played 29 mins in all star but cant play important regular season games 

You don’t realize how much you miss a player until they actually return. Welcome back dear friend.

Stupid that Yahoo erroneously gave him the INJ tag right after the game (now changed to O).  Allowed my opponent to bring Markkanen off INJ without dropping anybody for today.  Meh.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

Drop city? Poor FG%, 3PT%, Low FT attempts, Low stocks. If Kemba ain't scoring or going to the line, not sure where his fantasy value lies...

Let's not forget he has a B2B this coming week as well, and likely sits a game. My finger is definitely hovering over the drop button. I can do better with a 10 team streamer.

Edited by bjav4282

Walker went to the locker room during the second quarter of Tuesday's game against the Pacers with what appears to be a left hand injury, Jared Weiss of The Athletic reports.

Spin: Walker suffered the injury while fighting under a screen. He should be considered questionable to return.

26 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

First and last time I own this scrub

Was thinking the same thing, the emergence of Tatum somehow has rendered him to take a backseat so far back that he'll be a 8th round pick and beyond due to injury and no fantasy value from a percentage and stocks perspective. Big red flag for next season.

11 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

This fuking kid sucks dick! NEVER DRAFTING THIS SCRUB AGAIN!

That crossover behind the back to get the ball stripped by Schroder sums up his fantasy season, delusional to the point that he thinks he's still relevant and to be picked as a starter in the all star game is an absolute joke.

Clueless. Time to retire. Period.

• Haha 1

Wow fellas I feel the frustration but y’all harsh on my man Kemba. True he’s sucking at the wrong time but I’m sure he’s helped win y'all more matchups then he’s lost. 
Just not sure the hatred should be carried over to next season. He’ll be ranked accordingly next year and all will be well. 

2 hours ago, Cozie said:

Wow fellas I feel the frustration but y’all harsh on my man Kemba. True he’s sucking at the wrong time but I’m sure he’s helped win y'all more matchups then he’s lost. 
Just not sure the hatred should be carried over to next season. He’ll be ranked accordingly next year and all will be well. 

Hes sucked all year what u talking about....outside of his first two weeks...hes been a bust as a 2nd round player 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cozie said:

I traded for him in late December and he’s been absolute trash....missed something like 13 games and shot <40% like 11 times in games he did play.  Couple that with low stocks and bad TO and you have a recipe for absolute failure.  He’s been outside the top 100 for seemingly months now

• Like 1