Mikhov

Otto Porter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, adreeyun said:

If you have an IL spot, then I would pick him up and stash him. 

Lol too bad I’m in a 18 team league without any IL spot, and I would drop kenrich Williams if I’m gonna pick him up.  Any insight?

Edited by PascalSiakam

1 minute ago, Lob City99 said:

Status note: Otto Porter (foot) to miss at least 4 more weeks. via @FantasyLabsNBA

Wow really....?

4 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Wow really....?

Confirmed. Another RoCo situation like last year

Re-evaluated in 4 weeks. 

If it all goes well he's not back for 6-8 weeks minimum, he would have lost so much conditioning, and he will be nursed back. 

I picked him up off waivers but now have Bryant injured, i think it's time to say farewell to OPJ. 

Just now, Espoiral said:

Does he even have any buy-low value?

He has zero value. 

No IR bench - Drop

IR bench in 12 teams or less - Drop 

IR bench in 14 teams - Potential Drop

IR bench in 16+ teams - Hold 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Anyone here stubborn/bold/desperate/confident enough to hold onto this guy?

Actually really tempted to buy low to stash him in my IR in 14t. Depends on how your team is doing but I’m in 1st and as long as he survives for fantasy playoffs I’m really hoping he’s worth it. He’s still a top 50 guy when healthy despite his struggles this season.

41 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Yep, but my team doesn't really need him.

It's more like a luxury IR stash, for me.

3 hours ago, Espoiral said:

Actually really tempted to buy low to stash him in my IR in 14t. Depends on how your team is doing but I’m in 1st and as long as he survives for fantasy playoffs I’m really hoping he’s worth it. He’s still a top 50 guy when healthy despite his struggles this season.

I hear ya.. But the fact that he's on a tanking Bulls team doesn't help his trajectory for the second half of the season.  If he was injured on the Jazz or Magic or whatever, I could see the appeal.  But the Bulls, man.  They're such a s--- show.  I'm close to dropping him for Rondo or Hart unless one of you allz convinces me otherwise.  Go ahead!  I DARE YA!

1 hour ago, Nica4two said:

I hear ya.. But the fact that he's on a tanking Bulls team doesn't help his trajectory for the second half of the season.  If he was injured on the Jazz or Magic or whatever, I could see the appeal.  But the Bulls, man.  They're such a s--- show.  I'm close to dropping him for Rondo or Hart unless one of you allz convinces me otherwise.  Go ahead!  I DARE YA!

Yeah, I'm dropping him in my 12 teamer. I have too many injuries to continue to hold, especially with the new prognosis. I'm most likely picking up Rondo as well.

12 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

He has zero value. 

No IR bench - Drop

IR bench in 12 teams or less - Drop 

IR bench in 14 teams - Potential Drop

IR bench in 16+ teams - Hold 

I have have him in the bench of a 14 team league. I am just holding in case for a high value free agency. Waiting to pick up the next guy to step up to an injured starter's role.

• Like 1

Tempting to use my high waiver pick on him. But holding for 4+ weeks is pretty brutal without the IR. As others have pointed out it's not a good situation given the Bulls fortunes and he wasn't exactly playing lights out before the injury either.

38 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

I have have him in the bench of a 14 team league. I am just holding in case for a high value free agency. Waiting to pick up the next guy to step up to an injured starter's role.

14 team here too.

Used waiver wire pick 6 to grab him so reluctant to let him go, I have 1 IR spot and was happy having him sit there but then Bryant had to go and get himself a foot  injury too. 

Torn on what I should do. 

Have already passed up Huerter, Rondo, Brooks, Bridges who i could have grabbed had the IR spot been open for Bryant so I'm kinda keen to hold now. 

Dunno what to do. 

8 hours ago, Heavy_Jon said:

Yep, but my team doesn't really need him.

It's more like a luxury IR stash, for me.

9 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Currently first in my 14team Roto league and traded for him after he got injured. He hasnt played a single game for me, so I dont need him or his bench spot. Also streaming is not that beneficial for Roto compared to H2H. Hence, I just hold him on my bench and I might get 20 good games out of him towards the end of the season.

Stash on Ir and returns for the playoffs (assuming you make it) and balls out to end the year like last season

🤞

He got dropped in my league as well. I'm 8-1 and won't have any trouble making the playoffs, but already have Bryant, Nurkic and Ayton as injured players right now.

Will this guy come back to a normal form after ASB or just suck the whole season? Don't know if he is worth the stash