Mikhov

Otto Porter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Whiteside sucks, he is a great Fantasy player but in real life he plays like no Defense at all and Portland is losing games with him. Nurkic was one of the reasons why the were so good last year. And Nurk can do big damage fantasywise in just 25min/game. Plus there is still the chance that Whiteside gets moved by the trade deadline since he is one of the biggest trade candidates all year with his expiring contract.

Yup people need to stop comparing fantasy stats to real life. Whiteside is one of the worst defenders. Slow and lazy 

Meh barring a trade they arent going to go away from Whiteside IMO so even timeshare, and if they are out of it they will severely limit Nurkic once back as well

i just dont see it fam, time will tell though, good luck to yall i much prefer porter as a stash though, we've seen him end the season strong before so the early season playing hurt is a non factor assuming they get him healthy this go around

49 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Meh barring a trade they arent going to go away from Whiteside IMO so even timeshare, and if they are out of it they will severely limit Nurkic once back as well

i just dont see it fam, time will tell though, good luck to yall i much prefer porter as a stash though, we've seen him end the season strong before so the early season playing hurt is a non factor assuming they get him healthy this go around

And if they do want to get him healthy... it means rest, low minutes, babysitting. He hasn’t been healthy at all this season and there’s zero indication he’ll make an absolute 100% recovery by the time fantasy playoffs come - for context he only just shed his walking boot and hasn’t been cleared to practice. The Bulls have nothing to play for, we can see how Boylen treated him early this year, there is no way he’s going to suddenly change his tune and give him 30-35 minutes, especially when recovering from an added foot injury. His back has always been a long term thing, it could still be bothering him even after he comes back from his foot injury.

7 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

And if they do want to get him healthy... it means rest, low minutes, babysitting. He hasn’t been healthy at all this season and there’s zero indication he’ll make an absolute 100% recovery by the time fantasy playoffs come - for context he only just shed his walking boot and hasn’t been cleared to practice. The Bulls have nothing to play for, we can see how Boylen treated him early this year, there is no way he’s going to suddenly change his tune and give him 30-35 minutes, especially when recovering from an added foot injury. His back has always been a long term thing, it could still be bothering him even after he comes back from his foot injury.

What would they baby him for? they are rebuilding, its arguable if they even see him in their future plans, hes an UFA after next season, and they probably want to try and boost his value at some point to trade him away (tough with that contract unless, as said, they showcase him to boost value) so im not sure what the reasoning would be for babying him once they deem him healthy (even in 25 mins, just as Nurkic, Porter can be useful but porter also doesnt have anyone to remotely steal minutes from him like Nurkic does)

you can argue "____ could still be bothering him" etc etc etc about injuries and same can be said for Nurkic so no point going back and forth on that as only time will declare who was the better stash but IMO all things considered its Porter for me, anyone who says one or the other is the "clear" better stash must own said person hah

Porter (foot) is no longer wearing a walking boot but remains without a firm timetable for a return, Mike McGraw of the Chicago Daily Herald reports.

Spin: Porter was spotted rebounding for teammates Tuesday, but he's yet to be cleared to practice. An earlier report noted that he's targeting a return near the All-Star break, though the Bulls still haven't unveiled a concrete timeline. Porter is expected to remain out at least until February
  • Like 1

Luckily I still have an ir available to keep this fella.. with their team decimated by injuries it would be nice to have this dude back before everyone is healthy... 

53 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Luckily I still have an ir available to keep this fella.. with their team decimated by injuries it would be nice to have this dude back before everyone is healthy... 

Doubtful, if he's just starting to walk. Gafford is probably back next, then Carter. Probably 50/50 as to whether he beats Lauri back. 

20 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Doubtful, if he's just starting to walk. Gafford is probably back next, then Carter. Probably 50/50 as to whether he beats Lauri back. 

lol like poster mentioned just walking laps and skipping ... 😵

10 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

lol like poster mentioned just walking laps and skipping ... 😵

And hitting da club 

I also have him in my IR but what is realistic here? Still ASB or waaay later?

3 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

lol I think hes done... I'll stash him but if my players get hurt I'll drop.

3 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Realistically he won't be back within 4-5 weeks, and even when he returns it will be on a strict minutes cap.

Drop City. 

4 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

#biggestwastedpick #bum2021 #lionelrichielookingmofo

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112a186b26227de09dc3

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bksm said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112a186b26227de09dc3

OPJ be talking about “helloooo, is me you looking forrrrrr?!?!”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

Wait wtf is this a stalker teacher 

Wait hes a teacher and shes blind? Lol wtf. Stalking a disabled student. How can a blind student look for you....

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, stevenzhang said:

Reports are saying he resumed shooting

So finally he is able to pick up a basketball huh? #lionelrichielookingmofo

• Haha 1