Mikhov

Otto Porter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

Would be a decent stash IF the bulls didn’t have such a trash playoff schedule. 3-3-3 lowest total games for the 3 week period.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

is he a pick up or is he whatever?

Just whatever. He holds better value in Rotisserie leagues. Overall he's damaged goods.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stickman786 said:

is he a pick up or is he whatever?

If you have an open IR he's a fine stash. Would not hold in a non-IR league, and would drop if anyone else on my roster got hurt.

Im sitting in a somewhat comfortable 1st with him as a dead spot hoping he can be my playoff buffer

Side eyeing Malik Beasley right now though...

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Im sitting in a somewhat comfortable 1st with him as a dead spot hoping he can be my playoff buffer

Side eyeing Malik Beasley right now though...

I would take Beasley over him easily. Bulls have a terrible schedule come playoff time and Minnesota has one of the best.

I’m stashing both with no IR. But if I had to pick one it would be Lauri. I know it’s very risky to stash Otto but if you have a good position in the table it will be worth it. Top 50 upside guys are never available for free so why not roll the dice?

• Like 1

Does anyone even know if this guy can run yet? I saw him reports of him walking and shooting, but if he can't do anything else this may still be a wait.

Coach Jim Boylen said he's optimistic that Porter (foot) will be ready to practice shortly after the All-Star break, Jamal Collier of the Chicago Tribune reports.

The Bulls will return to work Tuesday before kicking off their second-half schedule Thursday versus the Hornets. While Porter -- who has been out since November due to the fractured left foot -- probably isn't a serious candidate to play Thursday, he appears on track to suit up at some point before the end of February. Before the Bulls pinpoint a target date, Porter will need to complete at least one or two full-court, full-contact practices. Prior to the break, Porter had ditched his walking boot but had only been able to take part in light shooting drills.

Still no timetable, don't know if like 10 days are enough to go from back to to practice to back on court. Would be nice though to have him back by the ende of February, would give him 3 more weeks until my Fantasy Playoffs start and he has potential Top 50-60 upside when his minutes come back close to 30min.

2 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Still no timetable, don't know if like 10 days are enough to go from back to to practice to back on court. Would be nice though to have him back by the ende of February, would give him 3 more weeks until my Fantasy Playoffs start and he has potential Top 50-60 upside when his minutes come back close to 30min.

dunn out for the season and bulls might try to push for that 8th seed like most teams are trying to do.. I'm waiting to see news on about marc Gasol to dump hart to grab Ottto and stash him .. have 1 pick left this week gotta be careful. 

Stash asap. Bulls stink and are making front office changes, they will want to see if Otto is worth keeping around with this core

• Like 1

worth stashing over Nurk? (probably an oft-posited question, but I'd think the answer has been different at different times)

Edited by brickcitymamba

15 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

worth stashing over Nurk? (probably an oft-posited question, but I'd think the answer has been different at different times)

I would stash Otto over nurk.  Nurk should have strict minutes limitation upon his return and surely will have occasional DNP. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Stash asap. Bulls stink and are making front office changes, they will want to see if Otto is worth keeping around with this core

Hahahaah😂😂👀👀🤦🤦🤦

Whata news... Otto's walking without a.boot 

Give me a break

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Hahahaah😂😂👀👀🤦🤦🤦

Whata news... Otto's walking without a.boot 

Give me a break

Guy above posted a picture of a court, he is practicing and returning soon what's the issue? 

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Guy above posted a picture of a court, he is practicing and returning soon what's the issue? 

He is practicing ? Where ? In an empty gym ?

The Issue is that we absolutely don't know when he's coming back... Nor when he's gonna take part in full contact 5on5 work (which is the key) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stefan said:

He is practicing ? Where ? In an empty gym ?

The Issue is that we absolutely don't know when he's coming back... Nor when he's gonna take part in full contact 5on5 work (which is the key) 

Hence why I said he is a good stash. You won't find a guy who is top 60 material just floating on the waiver wire

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Walking without a boot is not good news. If that was all he is doing he would probably be weeks away.  

But we know that he has been doing light work for a while now, so I doubt that is all he is doing.