Mikhov

Otto Porter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, Eltoro said:

Walking without a boot is not good news. If that was all he is doing he would probably be weeks away.  

But we know that he has been doing light work for a while now, so I doubt that is all he is doing.

Yeah I think that link isn't the best. But when you go to the updates, you realize he's been out of the boot for almost 3 weeks now and has resumed on court activities. 

13 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Yeah I think that link isn't the best. But when you go to the updates, you realize he's been out of the boot for almost 3 weeks now and has resumed on court activities. 

Oh yeah ? And what he did in.3 weeks ?

Ahha I remember something like "light walking up to a mile" 😂😂😂😂😂🆘🆘🆘👀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Oh yeah ? And what he did in.3 weeks ?

Ahha I remember something like "light walking up to a mile" 😂😂😂😂😂🆘🆘🆘👀

Lmao I died when I read that update.
"Otto Porter has a great workout. He walked AGGRESSIVELY for 1 mile" 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

traded my Kennard stash for Otto stash hope i dont regret that

I dropped Otto for Kennard as soon as the Reggie news broke. 

One of us is wrong.. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Lmao I died when I read that update.
"Otto Porter has a great workout. He walked AGGRESSIVELY for 1 mile" 

Yeah man it was hilarious

😂

5 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

i got both... i'm hoping you're right and just one of you is wrong. better yet be both right...

• Like 1

A little insight from Feb 8th - March 17th last season upon playing for the bulls (understanding that he's coming off injury). 

14 games played - 2 games inactive - 33.8 mpg

PPG: 17.5 

REB: 5.5

AST: 2.7

STL: 1.2

BLK: 0.6

3PM: 2.6

FG%: 48.8

FT%: 90.6

TO: 1.7

If the above isn't what you're looking for, I think that's more or less best case scenario for his return. I know it would be PERFECT for me, and the efficient SF shaped hole on my roster

Otto stash over Kyrie stash now the new debate...Otto sounds closer but Kyrie obviously a top 15 player when healthy....Otto talkin about "when he's 100 percent" he will play is not encouraging but we'll see. 

2 hours ago, dfstout said:

Otto stash over Kyrie stash now the new debate...Otto sounds closer but Kyrie obviously a top 15 player when healthy....Otto talkin about "when he's 100 percent" he will play is not encouraging but we'll see. 

Kyrie in my opinion is 95% chance of calling this a season. Nets are trash so why play him? Edit: Just checked the standings, they are the 7th seed so maybe he does come back nevermind.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

A little insight from Feb 8th - March 17th last season upon playing for the bulls (understanding that he's coming off injury). 

14 games played - 2 games inactive - 33.8 mpg

PPG: 17.5 

REB: 5.5

AST: 2.7

STL: 1.2

BLK: 0.6

3PM: 2.6

FG%: 48.8

FT%: 90.6

TO: 1.7

If the above isn't what you're looking for, I think that's more or less best case scenario for his return. I know it would be PERFECT for me, and the efficient SF shaped hole on my roster

Lmao my boy that’s perfect for everyone 

I'm not sure about stash all Porters....now is the moment of the thruth in most leagues...the playoffs are in the horizon and Otto porter for example is a risky bet because posible restrictions.....Kevin porter Jr. will rise but dont provide supporting stats and M. Porter Jr will rise too......but I dont have bust in my roster.....

23 minutes ago, GuruPitka said:

i have bagley stashed right now. would you drop him for porter?

Ofc

Bagley wont play again this season and I wont be drafting him ever again !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2020 at 7:58 PM, KingDURANTULA said:

traded my Kennard stash for Otto stash hope i dont regret that

On 2/18/2020 at 8:55 PM, DiscoNinja33 said:

Haha, I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing. (I've got Kennard but with the UPDATE that Kennard isn't even close, I might switch my IL for OPJ).

While it's fun to look at Kennard's box scores (and grimace at OPJ's), you know one's coming back real soon and the other might not come back this season at all.  It's just that OPJ was barely worth using even while healthy and after being so injury-bitten this season, I can't imagine he'll be much better upon his return.

The kicker is that the Bulls have the worst fantasy PO schedule (3-3-3 for Weeks 22-24), and they also don't have any reason to push OPJ (although they SORTA close to making the 8th seed in the East for the playoffs).  

4 hours ago, MWon said:

Haha, I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing. (I've got Kennard but with the UPDATE that Kennard isn't even close, I might switch my IL for OPJ).

While it's fun to look at Kennard's box scores (and grimace at OPJ's), you know one's coming back real soon and the other might not come back this season at all.  It's just that OPJ was barely worth using even while healthy and after being so injury-bitten this season, I can't imagine he'll be much better upon his return.

The kicker is that the Bulls have the worst fantasy PO schedule (3-3-3 for Weeks 22-24), and they also don't have any reason to push OPJ (although they SORTA close to making the 8th seed in the East for the playoffs).  

Silver lining 2nd week of playoffs they have games on light days (thurs/sat)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

What's the word? Is he making his comeback against his old team? 

No