Mikhov

Otto Porter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

I'm positive that he will make his comeback this week. If he's gonna have a decent fantasy impact stands on another page though

Edited by KB24MVP

3 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

I'm positive that he will make his comeback this week. If he's gonna have a decent fantasy impact stands on another page though

Good, hopefully he comes back this week.

Otherwise I have more INJ than my fingers and I can’t afford to stash someone who doesn’t have a return date.

6 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Foot injury forces you to stay off, conditioning is most likely down. Don't think he'll have a decent impact for another week or two (if even)

18 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

He will definitely come back this week so if he doesn’t play tomorrow it will be next game against NY.

Definitely ?

This is the bulls organization we're taking about

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You all holding on for so long to this dude and now when his return is imminent you drop? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

You all holding on for so long to this dude and now when his return is imminent you drop? 

Just realize even if he comes back, he will be on huge minutes restriction, and it will take weeks for him to ramp up and get back in shape.

Ok and let's say he is fully healthy 3 weeks from now. Is he able to produce numbers from last year? that's another question. So I guess that's why people dropped him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vinchg said:

Just realize even if he comes back, he will be on huge minutes restriction, and it will take weeks for him to ramp up and get back in shape.

Ok and let's say he is fully healthy 3 weeks from now. Is he able to produce numbers from last year? that's another question. So I guess that's why people dropped him.

I get not wanting to hold him if you don’t have an IR, but if you do what’s the downside?

Even if he’s not as good as last year, that’s a top-100 player to boost you during your playoff run.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 2:20 PM, RLDN106 said:

I get not wanting to hold him if you don’t have an IR, but if you do what’s the downside?

Even if he’s not as good as last year, that’s a top-100 player to boost you during your playoff run.

Honestly the dealbreaker for me is the 3 day week with a B2B in week one. If he plays 2 games that week I'm fairly certain there will be better options available even in my 14 teamer.

scooped!

if he sucks, dropppppppy drop drop.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, molski said:

Major headache rest of the season 

meh....most of us got him off the wire an hour ago lol....low risk high reward opportunity. He sucks, we drop. 

Edited by crocp
  • Like 2

nice! Got him last night before the news.

Actually drafted this fool this season in non-IR season so he was dropped early. More than happy to drop him for the second time if he sucks though. 😡

Posted (edited)

Man Jrich on gtd with no INJ tag yet .. wanna scoop him to see how he does 

Never just dropped J rich been such a headache to own ... let's hope otto helps 

Edited by Monkeyking69

1 hour ago, crocp said:

meh....most of us got him off the wire an hour ago lol....low risk high reward opportunity. He sucks, we drop. 

I get that. Problem is he will have a good game soon and you’ll hold then he’ll have a bad game then sit a game then good game and you’ll be trapped not knowing what to do. 

46 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

What are people even expecting? 18-8-2-2-1 in 30 mins or 6-2-0-0-0 in 15 mins

For tonights game?

Probably somewhere along the lines of

11-4-3 little to no stocks on 36% shooting.

Damm. This efficient line makes him hard to drop. My worst players now are Nance, Shake Milton, Theis, Beasley while OPJ still on IL. Porter was the #1 drop candidate.