Mikhov

Otto Porter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

I can't see much hope after watching the game. Need some sort of possibility otherwise will drop (again). Someone say something optimistic. 😅

Edited by Twizman

He bricked but the rest of the line isnt terrible. He hits 4 or 5 more fgs and everybodys happy. Strong hold.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ROTY said:

He bricked but the rest of the line isnt terrible. He hits 4 or 5 more fgs and everybodys happy. Strong hold.

Have you watched the Bulls play / this particular game? I missed the first quarter, but after that a lot of his looks were tough like end of shot clock, under pressure. Like other people were saying earlier he could be missing playing with better passers. Also physically he looks to be playing through what is seemingly a chronic hip injury.

21 minutes ago, Twizman said:

Have you watched the Bulls play / this particular game? I missed the first quarter, but after that a lot of his looks were tough like end of shot clock, under pressure. Like other people were saying earlier he could be missing playing with better passers. Also physically he looks to be playing through what is seemingly a chronic hip injury.

He absolutely has a chronic hip injury.  It's known.  That's why he's on loose minutes restriction.

Wow he sprained his ankle no wonder. How about sit him out, give us the INJ tag and let us put him into IL? 

• Like 2

Well at least we know he's ACTUALLY injured... Yikes. At worst, this could snowball into rest days and eventually a shut down.

Hope it doesn't, I'm okay with losing some value from my investment but not everything!!

4 hours ago, csklmf said:

Wow he sprained his ankle no wonder. How about sit him out, give us the INJ tag and let us put him into IL? 

I hope the Bulls make sure they consider your fantasy activity.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, perkinsfor3 said:

I hope the Bulls make sure they consider your fantasy activity.

Idc but Luke Walton, Boylen and Fizdale are the biggest ****ass coaches this year. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Legit the most frustrating player to own in fantasy hoops

I think you took a wrong turn.  This is not the Draymond Green thread. 

• Haha 1

He's been sitting on the waivers for a few days now in my 10 team league. I know his track record and I keep going back and forth over picking him up, but he's just been so bad...

24 minutes ago, QingJames said:

He's been sitting on the waivers for a few days now in my 10 team league. I know his track record and I keep going back and forth over picking him up, but he's just been so bad...

He should not be on any waivers yet, even 10-man leagues. Mayyyyybe 8-man leagues, but patience is the key to starts like this. Once Boylen, Walton and Fizdale are fired we can have a better perspective of how the rotations should be on those teams and usage. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, spd2base said:

He should not be on any waivers yet, even 10-man leagues. Mayyyyybe 8-man leagues, but patience is the key to starts like this. Once Boylen, Walton and Fizdale are fired we can have a better perspective of how the rotations should be on those teams and usage. 

Boylen just signed an extension before this season began lol, he ain't getting fired anytime soon.

Edited by DezedandConfused

25 minutes ago, spd2base said:

Well my worst guys are Nunn, BroLo, Holmes and Hart. I just can't justify dropping any of those guys for Porter when he looks clearly injured. Especially because I don't trust Boylen to get fired or figure out his boneheaded rotations. I also think a lot of the guys on that team are too selfish to allow Porter to get the usage I would want from him.

16 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Well my worst guys are Nunn, BroLo, Holmes and Hart. I just can't justify dropping any of those guys for Porter when he looks clearly injured. Especially because I don't trust Boylen to get fired or figure out his boneheaded rotations. I also think a lot of the guys on that team are too selfish to allow Porter to get the usage I would want from him.

Not sure what your league situation is, but in a 12T I'd have dropped Hart for OPJ without hesitation. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 80version said:

Not sure what your league situation is, but in a 12T I'd have dropped Hart for OPJ without hesitation. 

Hart's been playing really well though. Tt's 10T H2H, and I only need him for the short term, as I will drop him anyway when PG gets back. If I see three good games in a row out of Otto or see his usage going up consistently I'll probably grab him, but he's just playing like garbage right now.

i dropped him for PJ tucker, lukcily prev owner got impatient end of week. Id say with PJ's increased role this year, he will plays about like 85-90% of peak Otto (minus some efficiency) they play such similar styles, and otto is just headache. with load mgt this year. I don't wanna waste time on him. my team doesnt have the same luxury as last year

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

I did it! Finally free.  Dumped off Otto and Conley for collins once the news of his suspension came.  He couldn’t roster him due to also losing curry and I needed a big.  I had otto in four leagues and somehow got decent trades to dump him in all four.  

• Like 3

Hes clearly hurt.. I don't know why Boylen doesnt shut him down to fully rest... I wouldnt be surprised after tweaking his ankle that boylen makes him play tonight..