Nyblazer11235

Who Will Be Next Week's Waiver Gems?

4 minutes ago, RJRJRJ said:

You may want to check your mailbox for the newest issue of Fantasy Football Monthly.

Not sure what you are implying. Are you saying because I dont have over 3000 posts on a site that I'm fairly new to fantasy and only parrot things from fantasy analysts? 

23 minutes ago, Elcapitan said:

Not sure what you are implying. Are you saying because I dont have over 3000 posts on a site that I'm fairly new to fantasy and only parrot things from fantasy analysts? 

I think he’s referring to you mentioning Eli at QB haha

Danny Dimezzzzzzzz 

• Like 3

J. Goff -- After he goes off this week and then people realize he faces the lousy SEA secondary next week.

A. Dalton -- Faces AZ secondary.

K. Cousins -- Everyone hates him but faces the NYG lousy secondary.

B. Watson -- NE has no TE and need one.

One of P. Campbell or D. Cain if Hilton is out. One or both emerge and then they face KC.

• Like 1

Tevin Coleman.

I know the team is on Bye and he is hurt but should be returning next week. May be time to scoop him up if dropped?

He is still owned in nearly 64% of ESPN leagues.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, matthew berry said:

He’s comes back after next week’s games.  4 game suspension doesn’t include the week 4 bye.  So he comes back after their week 5 game.  

Picking him up now for free instead of waiting a week or two and burning a waiver or faab with no guarantee of landing him is the point of the exercise.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, matthew berry said:

He’s comes back after next week’s games.  4 game suspension doesn’t include the week 4 bye.  So he comes back after their week 5 game.  

But this is the week all the fantasy articles will say pick him up 

7 hours ago, tatddy said:

Not sure how anything you said has anything to do with "math" let alone "simple math". I gave you actual numbers. Want more? Carolina offensive line, while not horrid, is only ranked 16th after 3 weeks by PFF. What makes you think that Allen is going to get all of this time in a road game against a good pass rush in a + home field advantage stadium?

Now we have Brissett at home where the Colts are a 7 point favorite and the Colts implied team total is 26. The Colts also have the 4th best offensive line ranking so far this year and a left tackle who has only allowed 4 QB pressures 111 snaps this year and they are playing a Raiders team who has shown no QB pressure. 

But you're going to hail Allen as a better start this week than Brissett because of your math of "Texans secondary is trash". 

ohhh kayyyyy then

High implied total as favorites could go real south if Marlon Mack gets 2 rushing TDS and brissett is just chilling as the raiders fail to keep it close. Panthers are dogs and will have to throw to keep up. Also a ton of fire power.

13 hours ago, RJRJRJ said:

You may want to check your mailbox for the newest issue of Fantasy Football Monthly.

12 hours ago, Jpsuta said:

I think he’s referring to you mentioning Eli at QB haha

Danny Dimezzzzzzzz 

Oh is that what he was talking about? The guy I quoted was talking about Golden Tate being drafted so when I mentioned Eli, it was obviously during the beginning of the season when he was still the starter.

AJ Brown

CJ Prosise

Miles Boykin 

Noah Fant

Ricky Seals Jones

Im personally not going after any of them, but on a weird week, that’s the best I could see on my waiver for discussion’s sake. Can’t speak for any leagues except my own.

1 hour ago, Smoketheclay said:

Gallup - 63% owned on Yahoo

That basically means owned in every 12 team league.

Ronald Jones should be the consensus #1 WW pick this week if he’s available.

Is Sutton rostered in most leagues? In my one 12 team PPR he is not. Something like 22 catches for 300 yards so far with the two TDs today. Seems like a decent PPR flex or bye week filler. Not sure if he will get claimed or if he can sneak through and just get scooped after waivers go through. 

Tevin Coleman if he was dropped. Weird RBBC in SFO but he will likely be given every chance to lead it.

Wouldnt burn FAAB or ww priority for the below....improve bench...

Kekee (Stills status)

Hines (Mack injury/KC)

Wilkens (Mack)

Allison (Adams)

Eifert (Zona TE)

AJ Brown (Good)

R anderson (Off bye week/Philly)

Herdon (Off susp week 6, weak TE on ww)

D Pettis ( healthier)

D Johnson (Atl pass catcher D)

Howard (Dont chase)

Mattison (Cook inj risk)

Chase Daniel (2 qb)

• Like 1

I think this week a couple of dropped names will dominate the priority.

Dante Pettis- just have a gut feeling this guy will have a big weekend and people will rush to add what was assumed to be the 1wr on that offense preseason. Snap count was way up last weekend, granted he didn’t do much but passing game wasn’t needed.

Preston- We’ve all been touting this guy for weeks, he’s been a safe consistent low floor guy with no upside thus far. Think this is the week he finds the end zone once or twice.

Josh Allen/buffalo defense if dropped- two Miami matchups in the upcoming weeks nuff said 

The rb handcuff carousel- be it Murray, Edmunds, Henderson, Williams, Ito, Williams.

Edited by Nyblazer11235

1 hour ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Dante Pettis- just have a gut feeling this guy will have a big weekend and people will rush to add what was assumed to be the 1wr on that offense preseason. Snap count was way up last weekend, granted he didn’t do much but passing game wasn’t needed.

Came in here to post this. His playing time keeps going up as he's clearly getting healthy, it's just that the defense has dominated and they've had an absurd number of long runs. Unlikely that either of those things happen against the Rams, so Jimmy G might actually have to throw the ball a lot.