Sign in to follow this  
FlashGordon401

TNF: 9/19/19 Titans @ Jags Gameday Thread

Titans definitely didn't want Fournette to have an impact on the game. He is the only player on the Jags offense they are accounting for.

• Like 2

Yeah as a Fournette owner I think I’d prefer if they stop handing him the ball. So much for him behind f a high floor guy.

I just want to give a shout out to my league mate who took Fournette one pick before it was my turn. 

You the real MVP.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Berko1se said:

The NFL's biggest problem is that a holding penalty, an extremely subjective call, kills 75% of the drives where it's called.

They should make holding a 5 yard penalty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, KennyWoo said:

I'm up against Fournette in a league tonight and I'm actually hoping he gets carries.

PPR is a joke sometimes. Negative rushing yards but yet has almost 8 points. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Titans definitely didn't want Fournette to have an impact on the game. He is the only player on the Jags offense they are accounting for.

This

Wow what happened to fournette, he looks like how frank gore should be running.  Dude is cooked.

3 minutes ago, Berko1se said:

The NFL's biggest problem is that a holding penalty, an extremely subjective call, kills 75% of the drives where it's called.

Sure, but how do you fix that? It's not like you can just stop calling holding penalties. The games would be an even bigger mess. You can train refs differently but it will always be a subjective call that people will bitch about

12 minutes ago, P@ckersFan said:

For the record Fournette's over/under on rushing yards was 70.5 tonight 🤣

Imagine your starting RB not being able to hit his O/U even on infinite carries. 

Just now, Bish0p said:

Wow what happened to fournette, he looks like how frank gore should be running.  Dude is cooked.

He has only had one run with some blocking the entire game so far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Fournette is at least saving his PPR owners from a negative point night

He actually has more points than CMC got last week so I will take it.  They are daring Menshew to throw the rock and loading up on the run.  Menshew has been late to get it to fournette on the dump offs and loading up some hospital balls.  It can’t get worse can it???

Edited by jjbooda
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

I just want to give a shout out to my league mate who took Fournette one pick before it was my turn. 

You the real MVP.

Don't worry next week your league mate will bench him and he'll go for 1000 yards and 6TDs on his bench 😂

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Agree.  Fournette hasn't had a chance today.  Getting gang tackled as soon as he gets the ball.

Fournette would be having a different year if Foles didn't get hurt and teams had to respect the pass.  I wonder how bad things will get for Conner and Kamara.

If I’m the Jags coach, I tell the defense to make sure they don’t hurt Mariota. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, devaster said:

He has only had one run with some blocking the entire game so far.

If you say so, ive actually watched this whole game and the guy looks like a corpse out there.  No amount of blocking is going to fix that.

• Haha 2

Well at least I've got a nice lead on one of my team thanks to TNF. Chark, Calais, and Ronnie Harrison lighting up the stat sheet.

I mean, 11 carries for -8 yards is pretty epic.  I bet he would own this race.

backwardrunning.jpg

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Machines said:

The 6th round rookie QB isn't playing that bad. I don't think you can blame him for Fournette's struggles. 

Not playing close to bad at all actually.

16 minutes ago, P@ckersFan said:

For the record Fournette's over/under on rushing yards was 70.5 tonight 🤣

Should have been .705.

• Haha 2

Am I the only one that thinks Foles was just ok? Everyone talking like Foles to minshew is the bottom completely dropping out... seems the same to me...

• Like 1