Sign in to follow this  
xcmercy

Trade Scary Terry for Josh Allen

Is Josh Allen for real?  Have to admit I havent watched him play. Pull the trigger on this deal?

Edit: 12 team league.  Best QB options on waivers are Jacoby Brisett, Case Keenum, Derek Carr, Daniel Jones.

Edited by xcmercy

Yes times a million! Allen is the bomb and has been my target in pretty much every draft I've done. Great floor with his rushing ability and the bills are solid this year.

Help pls?

You're deep at WR, but I honestly think if the Colts open it up a little more and let Brissett throw a bit more he can be a fine starter. 

19 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

Who’s your current QB?

Jacoby Brissett

13 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

You're deep at WR, but I honestly think if the Colts open it up a little more and let Brissett throw a bit more he can be a fine starter. 

You think he will be good without Hilton active?  Seems like the Colts are run heavy and Jacoby hasn't thrown over 150yrds.

I'm a Josh Allen owner and believer. I don't think I could land Scary Terry for him in my home league. I think I'd rather have Terry just because of his position. But at the same time, those are pitiful QB options and Josh is an outstanding fantasy asset. 

Keep Terry he will continue to be a solid player, Brissett also has a favorable schedule coming up

Man.. you guys are pretty much 50/50.  I might pull the trigger on this and pick up Metcalf or Deebo when I drop Brisett.

Trade terry pick up metcalf ASAP do it 

i had Allen last yr and he did great for me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOF12 said:

Trade terry pick up metcalf ASAP do it 

Agreed.  I was a little leery of cutting into your WR depth losing AB.  But Metcalf is a solid replacement.

Thanks for mine!