MrBr0wn

Clint Capela 2019-2020 Outlook

Yup, D’antoni back at it again running his players to the ground.. i’m a bit worried

he came out for like a minute and then Dantoni subbed him back in when Portland extended their lead to 16 😄

What's up with Clint. 2 points and 2 boards in 7 minutes.

Welcome to Capela block party

ACE-BlockParty_rdax_500x309.jpg

• Like 1

Clint Capela (right heel) is expected to play on Wednesday in Portland.

Capela should see his usual minutes in his return from a one-game absence, so Isaiah Hartenstein is likely headed for a DNP-CD. It's good that Capela's back, but this heel issue is likely going to nag him the rest of the season.

Thank ******** god. I don't think my team could take any more DTD injuries. 

dude doesnt look healthy at all, they should sit him for a few weeks to get him healthy, dude is laboring out there

Would u guys consider moving him when he still has value? I can't gauge if this a buy low moment or a sell high moment- this heel issue might be lingering for the rest of the year and it's better to quit ure loses when u can get some value back. What do u guys think.

4 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

We getting Harty this time?!

Well hard to say since their playing Dallas with no Luka. I could see Dallas going small which wouldn’t help. 

Just rest him until the ASB please. Really don’t want this lingering once the playoffs come around.

Edited by RLDN106
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

We getting Harty this time?!

Haha well Hartenstein could either go for a double double with 5 blocks or play 2.5 minutes so it's a pretty big gamble!

1 hour ago, RLDN106 said:

Just rest him until the ASB please. Really don’t want this lingering once the playoffs come around.

Would u consider trading him

1 hour ago, hipriest69 said:

Haha well Hartenstein could either go for a double double with 5 blocks or play 2.5 minutes so it's a pretty big gamble!

Rockets starting small ball lineup again,MDA don't trust him

27 minutes ago, kane said:

Rockets starting small ball lineup again,MDA don't trust him

Tucker better get 20 boards!

Just traded for this clown. He had be killing it for so long and the second he gets to my team he sits out 2 of 3 games and likely more smfh. I traded Aldridge who randomly got injured too, but still. Wish there was news that he was dealing with this pain before i traded for him wtf.

4 hours ago, jay_00 said:

Just traded for this clown. He had be killing it for so long and the second he gets to my team he sits out 2 of 3 games and likely more smfh. I traded Aldridge who randomly got injured too, but still. Wish there was news that he was dealing with this pain before i traded for him wtf.

I feel your pain brother I traded Zion for him to escape the injury risk 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

46 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

If it makes anyone feel better I traded Gobert for capela 3 weeks back 

Gobert ??? Why in the world would you do that , hes been balling like crazy . Even if Rudy was playing poorly I still wouldn't make that trade. Capela is a great player but Gobert is on another tier of his own. Unless it was a multi player trade 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Gobert ??? Why in the world would you do that , hes been balling like crazy . Even if Rudy was playing poorly I still wouldn't make that trade. Capela is a great player but Gobert is in another tier of his own. Unless it was a multi player trade 

Tbh I only did it due to playoff schedule 

I’m currently in first place by 14 games , so I’ve been planning on the final two weeks of the playoffs lol.

Trading for capela has really solved a lot of frustrating issues with my scheduling due to having 12 guys play on April 1st

i still think capela is 90% of what Gobert is in 9cat 

Edited by Simsanityy179

10 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Tbh I only did it due to playoff schedule 

I’m currently in first place by 14 games , so I’ve been planning on the final two weeks of the playoffs lol.

Trading for capela has really solved a lot of frustrating issues with my scheduling due to having 12 guys play on April 1st

i still think capela is 90% of what Gobert is in 9cat 

Hard to be even 90% when you cant stay on the court.  I wouldn't have made that trade.  Guy probably couldn't believe his luck when he received that offer.

• Like 1