MrBr0wn

Clint Capela 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, the1gq2nvy said:

2 more weeks does not mean return...at that point there isn't much weeks left. He will need time to do full practice...i can see him being shut down still

Eh no one knows for sure, u can also say they would like to see his fit with the team even if it's limited time left. Playoffs start mid March and for people with byes on 1st week gives an extra week to monitor the situation, hoping for the best.

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Eh no one knows for sure, u can also say they would like to see his fit with the team even if it's limited time left. Playoffs start mid March and for people with byes on 1st week gives an extra week to monitor the situation, hoping for the best.

Yeah my playoffs start on Mar 16th since i have a bye week now. Irdk what to do with this guy cause idk if he'll play two weeks from now (mar 18th) or if they will push up his return date or worse rule him out for the season. 

Will shut down for sure....

whats the point of him coming back even? 

3 hours ago, crocp said:

Will shut down for sure....

whats the point of him coming back even? 

He's done for the year. The Hawks are probably looking to tank for anthony edwards anyway. 

• Like 1

"Lloyd Pierce said that even if Clint Capela (plantar fasciitis) plays "in a few games" for the Hawks this season, he'll be on a minutes restriction."

Time to drop I guess. Don't see him being useful in playoffs even if he returns in a couple weeks. 

19 minutes ago, ChefCurryWitDaPot said:

"Lloyd Pierce said that even if Clint Capela (plantar fasciitis) plays "in a few games" for the Hawks this season, he'll be on a minutes restriction."

Time to drop I guess. Don't see him being useful in playoffs even if he returns in a couple weeks. 

If u dont have IR 

3 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Dropped for Chriss.

Sucks

I feel you. Dropped for AD. Downgrades my fg%.

Sux

Keep him in your IR and throw him in for the additional game. 

think of it as streaming without using an add