hlin8821

Bojan Bogdanović 2019-2020 Outlook

I thought his value will get killed because he's coming off the bench. Damn, but I actually get the bench move for Jingles

16 minutes ago, TonyRomo said:

It’s tough to gauge because Conley is struggling heavy right now, but we know he’ll be the 2nd option in this offense.

I think even when Conley comes around, Bojan will still get his points. He looks very confident and in control when he has the ball. Fairly underrated slasher too he knows when to pick his spots in terms of driving to the basket.

Edited by sharkpotato

They have everyone out on the 3 with only Gobert in the paint, is that a new thing they're trying? 4-out? Asking 'cause I couldn't imagine them doing 4O with Favors at 4 last season. lol

I wonder if that changes Gobert's ROS value.

Edited by MysticPeak

I was high on him coming into the season and thought his pre-ranking was too low. I'm actually mad I didn't get him in more leagues.  This team just doesn't have much scoring after Mitchell, especially someone who can create their own shot. I've always thought this dude could be a 20+ppg guy if ever give the appropriate amount of usage and favorable system. His efficiency really adds a lot of value and he is also a sneaky source of FTM and FT%. There aren't many guys with that type of fantasy profile that could be had that late. He should be one of the better value picks in fantasy this season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

I was high on him coming into the season and thought his pre-ranking was too low. I'm actually mad I didn't get him in more leagues.  This team just doesn't have much scoring after Mitchell, especially someone who can create their own shot. I've always thought this dude could be a 20+ppg guy if ever give the appropriate amount of usage and favorable system. His efficiency really adds a lot of value and he is also a sneaky source of FTM and FT%. There aren't many guys with that type of fantasy profile that could be had that late. He should be one of the better value picks in fantasy this season. 

Yeah he averaged 18 last season and seems like he has a similar role this season as the 2nd/3rd option.

This thread should have more than 20 pages. We truly don't deserve him. Shame on everyone.

• Like 1

Not sure why he was dropped so early on, but I’m loving it. Numbers will surely drop as the season goes but not by much. He’s clearly the 2nd option now behind Mitchell given Conley’s horrible start so far.

I like him keep the high fg% and get more stock this season so far 

27 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Not sure why he was dropped so early on, but I’m loving it. Numbers will surely drop as the season goes but not by much. He’s clearly the 2nd option now behind Mitchell given Conley’s horrible start so far.

People overreact during the preseason. AND DURING THE OFFSEASON, EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE THE 3RD-4TH-5TH SCORING OPTION ON THE TEAM 😂

Edited by MysticPeak

This dude with a three at horn to win it. Dude is an alpha

Just now, kane said:

33pts and hit the game winning 3

This dude is filthy. Has been underrated for years 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, m1dday said:

So happy I traded for him, dude is a boss

Out of curiosity what did you offer? I’m looking to trade for him as well.

9 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Out of curiosity what did you offer? I’m looking to trade for him as well.

The guy needed depth so I gave him LeVert and Powell. Was already pretty stacked on the stats they provided, so was looking for efficiency.

Edited by m1dday
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, m1dday said:

The guy needed depth so I gave him LeVert and Powell. Was already pretty stacked on the stats they provided, so was looking for efficiency.

Interesting, I have those same players and thought about LeVert as well. Would’ve loved to add w/ LeVert but he might make the most sense.

Thanks

1 hour ago, sasuke7201 said:

trying to get him by offering warren.. still getting rejected😥

Lol you're offering a top 60-70 for someone who's top 30-40 so far this season 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Lol you're offering a top 60-70 for someone who's top 30-40 so far this season 

true lol the owner countered me with vuc… seems like cant getting on this train now🙁

If this man just knows how to feed Gobert we'd be seeing 4.5 assists. I'm calling an increase in AST by midseason.

How does one go averaging 1.7 to 3.0 TOs per game? New team doesn't mean s###. 

tenor.gif