TheFire

Dawson Knox 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, tim14125 said:

Barkley might be throwing to him this weekend. Allen in concussion protocol.

I think that might be really good for Knox. Barkley is (obv) much more accurate with the intermediate balls. Though Kroft could cut his snap share too.

Have you guys seen his Yahoo forecast video???

They (or whatever that lady that does that at Yahoo fantasy name is) are saying he will get 7 catches for 77 yards and 1 TD. 

Forget start-able. That is some ELITE TE production there! I’m talking about Kelce level production! 

Goddamn. Either that lady is a joke. Or this kid is really flying under a radar that he is still available in some of my most active leagues. 

10 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Have you guys seen his Yahoo forecast video???

They (or whatever that lady that does that at Yahoo fantasy name is) are saying he will get 7 catches for 77 yards and 1 TD. 

Forget start-able. That is some ELITE TE production there! I’m talking about Kelce level production! 

Goddamn. Either that lady is a joke. Or this kid is really flying under a radar that he is still available in some of my most active leagues. 

That's a hopeful but possible projection. He should be owned in all 12 team+. Looks like Baby Gronk out there.

• Like 1

So is Tyler Kroft really back already? 

Idk if i could trust him without josh Allen. 

Really contemplating starting someone else this week. 

8 hours ago, HOF12 said:

So is Tyler Kroft really back already? 

Idk if i could trust him without josh Allen. 

Really contemplating starting someone else this week. 

I’d be very disappointed if Kroft came in and this dude just goes back to the bench.

Tyler Kroft is soon going to be completely irrelevant if Knox keeps making plays like those.

One of the most productive per touch TE's in the league...even 6 targets a game will be great. His snaps are increasing each week too

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 10:16 AM, Fenamo said:

That's a hopeful but possible projection. He should be owned in all 12 team+. Looks like Baby Gronk out there.

Wth. I put off picking this guy up because i saw someone say his comp was Kyle Rudolph. That doesn't look like the Rudolph I know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, GADirtyBird said:

Wth. I put off picking this guy up because i saw someone say his comp was Kyle Rudolph. That doesn't look like the Rudolph I know. 

He said Rudolph lmao Rudolph looks nothing like that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Not enuff touches

Maybe that's about to change. This guy passes the eye test for sure.

Considering starting over OJ.

• Like 1

#Bills rookie TE Dawson Knox's playing time spiked to 67.1% last week vs. NE. And only 8 TEs ran more pass routes than Knox Weeks 1-4. The TEN-BUF matchup isn't exciting, but Knox has put himself on the streaming map at a desolate position. Titans have struggled vs. TEs.

• Thanks 2

Knox got hurt early in camp, so he missed most of it & ALL of the preseason. He is rounding into form early in the season. As a rookie who had 0 touchdowns in his college career & was severly under-utilized due to AJ Brown & DK Metcalf drawing most of the targets, he was drafted in the 3rd round based on his amazing atheltic profile, and that's starting to show. He's also a very good blocker, which keeps him on the field, and should make Kroft irrelevent (if he's ever healthy). I think by midseason, he'll be really rolling.

• Like 1

Kroft out again. Titans aren’t that great against TEs, from what I’ve read. Could be a solid stream with ROS upside. 

Allen is playing which could help even more.

Curious what his usage ended up. He looks solid but I think fantasy stats won't be great until next season

Should've saved abenchspot and took a 0 from the position vs. now it's clogging up during bye week. Stupid game and even Josh Allen played well. 

Dawson is looking like a real stash and great bye week filler the rest of the season. I like his ROS potential over other options like Eifert or Fant.    

Picking this guy up before the rush next week as I have a spot available on my team.    I am liking what I am seeing with him!

On 10/9/2019 at 9:52 PM, Sivaro said:

Dawson is looking like a real stash and great bye week filler the rest of the season.

With Howard (thankfully) on bye next week he becomes my set and forget against the Dolphins.I know it's the Dolphins but still here's to the start of making me forget Howard.

3 hours ago, Fabrini said:

With Howard (thankfully) on bye next week he becomes my set and forget against the Dolphins.I know it's the Dolphins but still here's to the start of making me forget Howard.

Sadly Knox is likely the best option out there in most leagues. Tough to get too excited to be honest, outside of MIA I don't expect much. 

I'm scouring the waiver wire for a TE after losing Dissly, and honestly, this guy seems like he has legit sleeper potential. The Bills are a rapidly improving offense with a good QB, but their receivers are pretty underwhelming. I could definitely see this guy's usage going up as the season progresses. He isn't going to be a target hog most likely, but he has big play potential and could develop into a legit red zone target considering John Brown (5'10 )and Cole Beasley (5'8) aren't exactly primo options near the goal line. 

6 targets last week and went 4 for 55...also dropped a likely TD, though it was a tough grab in some traffic. He has clearly played ahead of Kroft now for a few weeks--and with injuries/BYEs he may actually be a decent little play at MIA. They don't defend the TE all that well and Allen has been surprisingly accurate with the intermediate stuff.