Sign in to follow this  
Bandito

How much for Gallman? Who to drop? (WHIR)

My roster for those on mobile:

QB- Rodgers,    Murray

RB- Barkley,  Kerryon,  TyJohnson,   Wilson

WR-  RWoods,   Boyd,   JGordon,   MrqBrown,   JnBrown,  CSamuel,   PrWilliams                    

TE-Ertz

D- Patriots

IR-  Guice                     Dumb#ss- ABrown

12 team PPR DEEP keeper.  Lost Barkley, but can't IR him unless NY does.  Going to put in a bid on Gallman, and I have $25 of my $30 budget left.

First: Do I shoot the whole wad on him?  I hate the idea of doing so, since he's not that good, and NY could (will) bring in another body.  And it's possible I don't even win the bid.  But given my circumstances, I feel like I have to try for him.

Second: Who do I cut?  I won't cut Murray since I just traded for him as a long-term investment.  I'm guessing Williams will be the popular answer, but I'd like to see what he can become.  He's already Miami's WR1 and did get 12 targets against Dallas.  And I'm sure AB will be a popular choice, but in a deep keeper, I'd kinda like to see how the train wreck ends before actually cutting bait.

Waivers run in 90 minutes.  HELP!

(and leave your link! ;))

I wouldn't blow your wad on Gallman 🤣. Seriously though maybe 15-20% ... has the opportunity but they will most likely bring someone in and form a RBBC. He may surprise... it a gamble. 

I'd cut Williams... you ain't playing him over anyone else and Miami hasnt even scored a TD in 3 games.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mmiller186 said:

I wouldn't blow your wad on Gallman 🤣. Seriously though maybe 15-20% ... has the opportunity but they will most likely bring someone in and form a RBBC. He may surprise... it a gamble. 

I'd cut Williams... you ain't playing him over anyone else and Miami hasnt even scored a TD in 3 games.

Agreed with all of this. I have 17 on Gallman but am expecting to lose.

• Thanks 1

Well, if I bid 20% ($6), I probably won't get him since I figure $10 will be the minimum required since (for now, anyway) he's "the man".  Thanks for the feedback!

I certainly wouldn’t blow all my $ on him. If you’re dead set on doing it, drop Williams. 

• Thanks 1

I would cut Williams and do 20 of your FAAB on gallman - hes the guy for the forseeable future and will get points despite not being great. Matt Asiata did wonders for people. Thanks for your help on mine. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Well, if I bid 20% ($6), I probably won't get him since I figure $10 will be the minimum required since (for now, anyway) he's "the man".  Thanks for the feedback!

He may Ben talking about 20% of your budget u started with

• Thanks 1

I would say, I was just surfing the gallman thread and you mentioned you were about to spend your whole budget on gallman, as an FYI, I thought you meant somewhere close to 100% of what ur league started with, this thread gives clarity that a lot of the budget has been spent

but my opinion, blow it all if it's only $30, just be proactive on fridays and saturdays to predict any future breakouts

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for responding to mine. from what I gather 20% looks fair given Gallman's skill and potential future signings by NYG. I would cut Williams. Maybe higher 20% if you don't want to miss out and have a sub .500 record and need to be aggressive. I think you'd rather have him as the Barkley owner so a few extra bucks to get him won't be too bad

• Thanks 1

I threw down $21 of my remaining $25.  The guy in our league who's already hoarded eight RBs dropped all of his $28 to get him.  :blink:

This guy makes BS trade offers all the time, so I'm sure he'll come sniffing around.  F him.  Think I'll just grab Gus Edwards and call it a day. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I threw down $21 of my remaining $25.  The guy in our league who's already hoarded eight RBs dropped all of his $28 to get him.  :blink:

This guy makes BS trade offers all the time, so I'm sure he'll come sniffing around.  F him.  Think I'll just grab Gus Edwards and call it a day. :lol:

Faab is blind bidding, how do u know he threw $28, all else aside, let that Klown throw $28

Because the transaction posted and it shows the winning bid.  It doesn't show other bids though.