Simsanityy179

Lamarcus Aldridge 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, deathrazor said:

Was he rested down the stretch last yr? Thinking if he is a risk during fantasy playoffs?

He plays 81 games last season

What the hell is this sh!t?  I thought this guy was supposed to be as consistent as they come? he puts up 39 and now he has 3 going into the 4th quarter?  He has been as inconsistent as possible all year, what gives??? 

1 minute ago, magic32 said:

What the hell is this sh!t?  I thought this guy was supposed to be as consistent as they come? he puts up 39 and now he has 3 going into the 4th quarter?  He has been as inconsistent as possible all year, what gives??? 

I had him last year for the first time in about 3 seasons and I noticed he is way more prone to duds then he once was. The results will look very nice at the end of the year though.

4 hours ago, magic32 said:

Lamarcus “I’ll drop 39 then sneak in a turd sandwich” Aldridge. 

he's just older it is what it is lol didn't have high expectations for him this season anyways if he turns out 80% of what he was last year I'll take it. 

4 minutes ago, yeet said:

Wtf happened to his rebounds? Did Murray affect him that much?

I have no idea. Wondering the same thing as well. This is tough to stomach considering he's known for being an automatic 20-10 guy.

Heh, that feeling when you're a starting C but you're 4th in rebounds amongst your starting lineup and getting outrebounded by your PG.  Guess he's trying to do a Steven Adams.

Still though, he's only 4th best as a rebounder on the Spurs, in terms of season averages.  I get that he's old, but he's getting outrebounded by Gay, Lyles, Poetl ... It's sorta sad.  Also, it's really boring to watch him play.  Midrange after midrange jump shot.  It'd be awesome if he could get a dunk or a trey or something, lol, especially against the Griz.

32 is usually when players start to fall off unless you're an inhuman athlete. Props to him for lasting this long.

Murray, Lyles, and Gay all average more rebounds than him and they average 23.3, 20.3, and 22.1 minutes respectively. LMA plays 32.1 MPG lmfao.

Sigh..

He's become a 6'11 version of Demar Derozan without the occasional ability to create for others. 

I'm truly astounded at how someone like LMA could regress on the boards like this. I don't even think it's because he's aging - he's just more willing to defer to guys like Dejounte this season.

8 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

I'm truly astounded at how someone like LMA could regress on the boards like this. I don't even think it's because he's aging - he's just more willing to defer to guys like Dejounte this season.

You watch match's?If yes,you know answer,if no,go and watch

Tall for nothing. Still can't believe he's getting out-rebounded by Trey fking Lyles, who plays 20 minutes a game.

Edited by yeet