Simsanityy179

Lamarcus Aldridge 2019-2020 Outlook

Is it father time catching him?He is so inconsistent this season

1 hour ago, summersoff7 said:

awesome first half!  loser

He's up to 22 on 8-14 after starting the game 0-4. Made 4 straight to end the first half btw. Seems you jumped the gun.

6 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

He's up to 22 on 8-14 after starting the game 0-4. Made 4 straight to end the first half btw. Seems you jumped the gun.

My reverse jinx works at a 97% clip.  I wouldn't try to convince me to stop about half time performances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

My reverse jinx works at a 97% clip.  I wouldn't try to convince me to stop about half time performances.

That’s a strong percentage. Carry on.

He's actually ranked 9th for the year in 9cat leagues. Nothing to complain about recently.

3 hours ago, yeet said:

He's actually ranked 9th for the year in 9cat leagues. Nothing to complain about recently.

He’s not 9th. Currently 36th per-game on yahoo 35th on BM. 

27 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

9th overall for season total which isn't important but is accurate to his statement 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HK-47 said:

Even then, last year he was ranked 49 on average on Yahoo. I doubt many people drafted him as a top-36 pick, I got him at 50.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

9th overall for season total which isn't important but is accurate to his statement 

Gotcha, makes sense. It was late and I was just looking at per-game.

5 hours ago, yeet said:

Even then, last year he was ranked 49 on average on Yahoo. I doubt many people drafted him as a top-36 pick, I got him at 50.

Yeah I got no issues with the production myself. Many here aren't happy with the dip boards but he's had a uptick in blocks to combat it. 

• Like 1

Im actually nervous about this guy. Hes playing really well, but the spurs are racking up the L’s. Pop need to figure it out soon because if they don’t turn that ship around, we might see LA become a synonym to load management. 

34 minutes ago, Illdrago said:

Im actually nervous about this guy. Hes playing really well, but the spurs are racking up the L’s. Pop need to figure it out soon because if they don’t turn that ship around, we might see LA become a synonym to load management. 

There are rumors that spurs might consider trade him this season since his performance so far is still decent and his contract will end next season making him a good piece to have on the contender teams.

Second half last night Derozan took over, moving away from the hot start he had and that was the end of it for LMA.

Are there any future for him in long term? Dude offer Oladipo for my Aldridge, so tempted. 

Just like the CP3 news, I hope these Aldridge / Heat rumors are fake. We don't want this dude. Go bother the Hornets.

don't look now flirting with 2nd rd value on the year. am worried about dnp later in the year. you think pop would shut him down if hes healthy and they aren't playing for a playoff spot? we think sas can compete for playoffs?  personally going after bam as he fits my team better than lma

THERE"S NO WAY he can't play.  Pop is just being Pop.  The beta soft coach babying his players.  Im 38 years old and if i get an ouchie on my thigh you better believe alls I need to ONE day off.  This guy is aiming for two weeks with the long breaks in between games this week.  Sissy league. Beta coach.  PLAY LAMARCUS.

Is this man going to play or not? I'll take the INJ status for two weeks. Don't release any updates till next weeks game either.

1 hour ago, summersoff7 said:

LOL at this washed up bum

What these forums have morphed into. Emotionally labile and premature posts. After a certain amount of posts, we should probably be at a point where waiting for the game to end before the bashing is always the smart approach.

He's killing his ADP and finished with 18pts 10rebs, asts, and a block. 

• Like 3