rush007

Owners needed for H2H Yahoo 9-cat 25$ 12-team league

Hey all,

We need new owners for the league after some people have left. Please message me or write here if you'd like to join. I'm looking for people who will stay active all year, and there's a small (25$ each) bet involved as well. We'll award regular season finish as well as championship.

Thanks!

Hey! I’m interested. Can you give a bit more info? Is it pretty close to a Pro League setting? 

Im actually interested in your league too easy money... 

Both leaguesafe? 

Thank you. 

I'll send the joiners a paypal link to participate in a prize pool before the league starts. @109876ers, I'll soon send you a message, which contains the link. Thanks! We have more spaces, guys!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tarman Got Him said:

Hey! I’m interested. Can you give a bit more info? Is it pretty close to a Pro League setting? 

Im actually interested in your league too easy money... 

Both leaguesafe? 

Thank you. 

Tarman, it's quite competitive and friendly. We try to keep everyone engaged, and there are lots of trades happening.

If you're interested, please message me your (yahoo) e-mails, and i'll send you the invitation. It'll be first come first served. 4 spaces remaining.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:32 AM, Tarman Got Him said:

I’m most likely going to join, but can we consider a different draft date, like a Sunday? 

Good choice. I joined the league on a whim (midseason) from here as well. Going on 3rd year now :)  

• Like 1