Rotoworld.com Forums

Hassan Whiteside 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am high on him this season (probably higher than most). Frankly there is a lot to like if you are an optimist. He has bounce back written all over him.  1) They are going to ride this dude into

Anomaly? I beg to differ sir. All the numbers he is putting up this year are not out of the ordinary for whiteside. He has averaged more points and rebounds in 2017, more blks in 2016. More efficient

1 hour ago, jdotb said:

when and how much you guys selling for

Not selling. No point. I doubt you could get a fair offer. He is currently ranked top 10 (per game basis). 

With how Portland is playing, there is zero incentive for Nurkic to rush back. Even if he does, he will be heavily limited. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, heero78 said:

Not selling. No point. I doubt you could get a fair offer. He is currently ranked top 10 (per game basis). 

With how Portland is playing, there is zero incentive for Nurkic to rush back. Even if he does, he will be heavily limited. 

Agreed. I think his reputation has tainted his trade value and it's hard to get a fair return. But why sell anyways. He's been just as good as Drummond (minus the steals but with more blocks) and better than Gobert.

Everyone is low balling for Whiteside.  I was offered Donovan Mitchell for my Whiteside and Ja Morant. Then I was thinking about flipping Capela and Lou Will for Russ Westbrook.

My squad: Morant, Barton, Lou Will, Melo, Capela,Ibaka, Myles, Dragic, Lebron, Hassan, Harden, IL :Kuzma (stash)

My hope is to pick up Wood or another low end big man off the waiver.  

11 cat with DD, 12 team -12 man roster.  Currently in first.

Its mainly about if Whiteside will hold value over the rest of the season  I would even take 10 points 10 rebounds 2 blocks for the rest of the season then I would keep this team intact.  If not I think I should blow up and kill with points, steals, and assist.  We have FGM and DD are our extra cats.  Thoughts?

55 minutes ago, CrucialConflict said:

Everyone is low balling for Whiteside.  I was offered Donovan Mitchell for my Whiteside and Ja Morant. Then I was thinking about flipping Capela and Lou Will for Russ Westbrook.

My squad: Morant, Barton, Lou Will, Melo, Capela,Ibaka, Myles, Dragic, Lebron, Hassan, Harden, IL :Kuzma (stash)

My hope is to pick up Wood or another low end big man off the waiver.  

11 cat with DD, 12 team -12 man roster.  Currently in first.

Its mainly about if Whiteside will hold value over the rest of the season  I would even take 10 points 10 rebounds 2 blocks for the rest of the season then I would keep this team intact.  If not I think I should blow up and kill with points, steals, and assist.  We have FGM and DD are our extra cats.  Thoughts?

this is more for an assistant coach forum

but lol no no no, i think you would likely lose out big in blocks rebounds assists and fg% DD you would gain little in 3pm and turnovers 

Whiteside is around ROS, Portland has no depth at center right now, Nurkic is uncertain and would provide much needed depth and wont cut into whitesides value too much.  

If you want Mitchell, I would only settle 1 for 1 there

Edited by dandeliongum
quote formatting
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, ellejamil said:

I could not believe how I found value in the later rounds this year with Whiteside and Isaac at rounds 8 and 12. Here's to hoping isaac beats his timeline

If you got Isaac in round 12 then it isn't a competitive league.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Shipped out? Huh? 

Hassan is getting traded at the deadline. This comes from Chris Haynes, who is very close to Damian Lillard and the Blazers org. Usually if he has something to comment on regarding Portland, it's probably true.

5 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Hassan is getting traded at the deadline. This comes from Chris Haynes, who is very close to Damian Lillard and the Blazers org. Usually if he has something to comment on regarding Portland, it's probably true.

link?