Rotoworld.com Forums

Hassan Whiteside 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am high on him this season (probably higher than most). Frankly there is a lot to like if you are an optimist. He has bounce back written all over him.  1) They are going to ride this dude into

Anomaly? I beg to differ sir. All the numbers he is putting up this year are not out of the ordinary for whiteside. He has averaged more points and rebounds in 2017, more blks in 2016. More efficient

Just now, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Is it bad that I'm hoping this guy breaks his leg or something? A guy in my league is invincible because of him lol.

yes very bad. Sad actually that you would do that. Imgaine if someone at your place of employment wished for great bodily harm to you for personal benefit........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Is it bad that I'm hoping this guy breaks his leg or something? A guy in my league is invincible because of him lol.

It's okay, it's okay, I'm only kidding! An ankle twist during playoff time will be enough.

Why are you even in this thread? We don't need your sh!t around here. 

• Like 2

It's okay, it's okay, I'm only kidding! An ankle twist during playoff time will be enough.

You clearly don’t get it...

I would recommend quitting fantasy basketball, so you can go on an adventure to discover empathy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, darkyume said:

You clearly don’t get it...

I would recommend quitting fantasy basketball, so you can go on an adventure to discover empathy.

That and donate all your past and future earnings to Whiteside's family (along with FBB owners future past and present) for all the angst and bad juju you have caused them.