kmoore1521

Hassan Whiteside 2019-2020 Outlook

18 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Considering giving away my Ayton for this dude...

More like ayton and?

• Like 1

Yup he’s been struggling and Tolliver has been on fire the entire 4th. He’s just getting over an illness too so that might factor into it. 

i'll take the 11boards and 3blks. next game against houston should be fun.

1 hour ago, hoopnking24 said:

Shoutout to Coach Stotts for challenging that call and getting the 5th block credited!

Also a shout out to Stotts for keeping Whiteside in the game during the first quarter when he had foul trouble (picked up two early fouls)

Thought about packaging him + LaVine for Towns. But that might be a tad too much. Just gonna ride this out and pray he doesn't injured. 

Just now, Trench Mob said:

Thought about packaging him + LaVine for Towns. But that might be a tad too much. Just gonna ride this out and pray he doesn't injured. 

Hes down whrithing in pain right now. Dont worry it looks like he took a shot in the dick.

Just now, Trench Mob said:

Just gonna ride this out and pray he doesn't injured. 

Jinxed 

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

Hes down whrithing in pain right now. Dont worry it looks like he took a shot in the dick.

Just now, 80version said:

Jinxed 

Wtf. Haha oh wow.

I drafted him last year for this and seems I was a year too early. It’s wild how he’s turned his FT around. It’s not like he went from 60 to 70 he was 40% badddd. 

8 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

I drafted him last year for this and seems I was a year too early. It’s wild how he’s turned his FT around. It’s not like he went from 60 to 70 he was 40% badddd. 

Contract year

• Like 1

Hes gonna get traded at the deadline. Either that, or Nurk is gonna substantially eat into his minutes. Whiteside the king of empty calories, the team isnt good with him stat chasing. 

Chris Haynes said a couple weeks ago, almost as fact, that both Whiteside and Bazemore are getting traded. Bazemore is already gone, and I am pretty sure Whiteside is next.

Post-deadline / post- ASB outlook isnt great. Sure he has a chance at top 70 numbers, but I don't foresee the minutes and opportunity there to continue putting up 1st/2nd round numbers. I'd sell any shares I had in Whiteside for any 2nd/3rd rounders. Unless you're currently struggling in the ranks and need his insane production in the interim to stay afloat.

Gaudy stats though, cant lie 🤙

8 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Hes gonna get traded at the deadline.

It's gonna be a challenge moving that contract.

9 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Nurk is gonna substantially eat into his minutes.

Hahaha. Yeah. Probably in late March / early April when his restrictions are off, which fantasy will be over for most.

10 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Whiteside the king of empty calories, the team isnt good with him stat chasing.

Yup. But this just contradicting your first point. Every GM knows who Hassan Whiteside is. 

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

It's gonna be a challenge moving that contract.

Hahaha. Yeah. Probably in late March / early April when his restrictions are off, which fantasy will be over for most.

Yup. But this just contradicting your first point. Every GM knows who Hassan Whiteside is. 

1) I dont think Nurk will have restrictions for 1.5 months post return. I'd say a few weeks before he is in the 28-30 range. Even at 20-25, that essentially becomes a timeshare with Whiteside (assuming no trade) which substantially undermines his value

2) He has an expiring contract. That is in fact very valuable. 

3) Whoever trades for Whiteside is trading for his contract not so much his on court value. That's why I dont think his ROS season outlook is great, regardless of he is traded or not

Been thinking that I should trade away my Jokic for Whiteside and Kelly Oubre. Currently last in blocks and top 4 in assists already... Is this worth it?

3 hours ago, dynosaur1 said:

Been thinking that I should trade away my Jokic for Whiteside and Kelly Oubre. Currently last in blocks and top 4 in assists already... Is this worth it?

Ac forum dude.

Sell for what? This guy is a strong top10 asset so far and I feel nobody is buying even for a top20 player.