Sign in to follow this  
CKY12489

Trade Offer McCoy for Eckler

Would I be crazy for not taking Ekeler if it only costs me Shady? I'm in a half point PPR league and I'm doing fine. This is just a depth move for me to an RB needy team who is worried about Gordon's effect on Ekeler. I'm thinking Ekeler will still have at least solid flex value.

Chargers should run the wheels off gordon when he gets back. I dont think i want any part of eckler. Id hold 

• Like 1

I like it. Shady is banged up and the Chief's have already used 4 different RBs this year. Darrel Williams has looked great. Ekeler should have a huge game this week so you can hopefully guarantee yourself a win by starting him.

I agree that Ekeler could still be flex-able post Gordon's return, but that's not guaranteed. It also could be a while before Gordon is getting a full workload, like Zeke for the first game or two.

• Like 1

I'd go with Ekeler. Kansas City's offense is so potent you never know who's going to get the points in a given week. Also, their RB corp is 4 deep and once Damien Williams comes back next week I think you'll see Shady's rate drop. Ekeler will lose snaps once Melvin resumes the RB1 role but in a .5 PPR league I think Ekeler holds some decent value.

Help?

• Like 1

I really hope that you kept Shady, man.

I know that the situation in Kansas City is muddy right now, but in this instance it isn't such a bad thing seeing as in LA it isn't that way anymore. Especially considering that either one would just be considered as depth for your team, I'd rather have the guy that has a decent shot at being the lead back on the best offense in the league over someone who is going to take a backseat to an established stud like Gordon.

If you really want to get rid of McCoy, chances are good that someone in your league would pay you more for him than Ekeler right now just based on his huge potential.