Members_Only_76

TNF! Packers vs. Eagles Game Day 9-26-19

I don’t get this infatuation with refusing to run at the goal line these days. These coaches think they are too smart for their own good

• Like 4

Packers are still losers lol. Can’t try the run once from the 1 yard line? Rodgers tryin to pad his stats. No other explanation for it.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

That is about as bad a sequence as you will ever see from an offensive coordinator.  Absolutely embarrassing.

Fred Kitchens happy to see it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What a impressive stand by Philly. Holy crap, basically had to stop GB seven times. Coupled with that defensive PI call, ball on the one then hold for four downs. 

Lol, 1st and goal at the 1, 4 passing plays.  I kind of miss the old school football...

Graham had the ball in his hands on two plays. Bad play calling but two balls were more than catchable.

• Thanks 1

Idk what you guys are talking about, that couldn't have been a better playcalling sequence by the Packers

My DST has the opposing team at their own 1-yard line!

3 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

They need Jamal Williams here.

Even though Jones has 4 rushing touchdowns on the season already? Lol great take 

Edited by rizon
  • Like 1

If you can’t run a sweep and make one cut and score from the 1, you suck. Oh wait they didn’t even try to run. 

• Like 1

Inability to run the football? I mean, from the f*n 1 yard line? Who cares about being able to run it between the lines. Hand it off at least a couple of times on goal. That’s ridiculous. The Packers deserve to lose.