Sign in to follow this  
King.James

Porzingis or Mitch Rob?

In my keeper league I have this decision to make, my first 2 keepers are Harden and AD, my 3rd and last would be one between Porzingis and Mitch. Robinson

League is H2H 8 cat + A/TO, 3PT%

whay do you think?

9 hours ago, King.James said:

In my keeper league I have this decision to make, my first 2 keepers are Harden and AD, my 3rd and last would be one between Porzingis and Mitch. Robinson

League is H2H 8 cat + A/TO, 3PT%

whay do you think?

I would take Porzingis, because of what Buzzer said above and the 3pt% cat - his last healtyh season Porzingis shot nearly 40%.  8-cat with A/TO and 3pt% also lessens Mitch Rob's impact just a bit.

So Porzingis, but if you feel like he'll be rested a lot try to trade him for more. I'm pretty sure you'd still be able to get Mitch Rob in a trade later for Porzingis, assuming he's healthy.

Very different stats coming from them

KP - Pts, 3s, FT%

MitchRov - RBS, FG%, slightly more blocks

MitchRob won't affect your 3 pt % and neither will help your a/to

For me it's Robo. KP is too injury prone at the moment and will be rested, but to see what Robo did last season in only 20 or so minutes was quite incredible. 

Really depends on the team, because they give you different stats. That said, I'd probably actually go with Mitch. I know he is getting a wild amount of hype, but he could win you blocks for years. I have always had a hard time trusting KP and given his recent injuries, I try to avoid drafting him.

Here is mine: 

In a keeper league I take Mitch. He's young and already the best shot blocker in the league. Yes, rate might go down as he learns to foul less but his offensive game showed signs of improvement throughout last year and I believe he will keep growing. KP an injury and legal risk.

Edited by McKing

I'm on the Mitch Rob side. Load management for KP outweighs the Fizdale risk (IMO- though I totally get that fear). After Robinson has been in the league for one year, we are already comparing the two... I think his game grows over the next couple of years. I know there's way too much hype around him, but that doesn't change that he will be a stud.

Help with mine?