Sign in to follow this  
Dunkaroos

Barkley for Kerryon?

12 team Std

So I'm 0-3, and hurting at RB.  Would you sell Barkley for Kerryon?

My RBs are:  Aaron Jones, Tevin Coleman, Darrel Williams, Justin Jackson, and Barkley. 

That is tough. What other RB do they have? Hate to trade, just to trade, but you need the RB help. Have you sent anything out to your league, letting them know Barkley is available? 

• Like 2

I have sent out a message.  I had one offer of Hyde and Mike Evans for Barkley but a lot of guys are not willing to trade for him or don't want to wait.  I was decline for Mack.  And the David Johnson owner wants Barkley AND Mike Thomas(too much).  I have a lot of stubborn people in my league ugh. 

This owner scoffed at Kerryon and Woods for Barkley and Josh Gordon but might do it 1 for 1.  His other RBs are CMC, Henry, Kerryon, Gallman and Mattison.

1 minute ago, trashlife said:

I'd think you can do better than Kerryon

Whats an RB or 2 you think I should try and target?

14 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

That is tough. What other RB do they have? Hate to trade, just to trade, but you need the RB help. Have you sent anything out to your league, letting them know Barkley is available? 

Another team that really wants him offered Hyde and Evans.  I declined that.  Hyde doesn't do much for me.

Here's his team:

Rbs:  Hyde, Michel, Duke, Barber

WRs; Evans, Thielen, T. Hill, Tate, Dorsett, Crowder

I'd probably do it for Kerryon. That's a fair trade. I don't think you can get much more than that. As great as having the #1 drafted player is when healthy, people aren't going to pay a premium for someone who might sit on their fantasy bench until week 12 (after NYG's bye). The challenge with trading top rated injured players is that the person with the stud wants a good price, but the buyers are risk-averse and not eager to part with players who are helping them win now. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dunkaroos said:

Another team that really wants him offered Hyde and Evans.  I declined that.  Hyde doesn't do much for me.

Here's his team:

Rbs:  Hyde, Michel, Duke, Barber

WRs; Evans, Thielen, T. Hill, Tate, Dorsett, Crowder

Yeah, probably gonna have to go with Kerryon. Good luck!

Really sucks.  But at 0-3 you can't wait around for Barkley.  You have to try and make playoffs.  Then anything can happen from there.