s-kayos

Jonathan Isaac 2019-2020 Outlook

This guy single handedly cost me blocks this week. Went from up 6 before the Magic/Warriors game to tied (GRIII got one late too fml). 

• Like 1

What I don't like is how his team mates are such ball hogs, they can't find him for a corner three where he's usually camped

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, justaguy said:

This guy single handedly cost me blocks this week. Went from up 6 before the Magic/Warriors game to tied (GRIII got one late too fml). 

I'm not playing you am I?  I came from behind in blocks thanks to Johnny Isaac.  Still losing in points category though 4-5    :(

54 minutes ago, DZaak said:

I'm not playing you am I?  I came from behind in blocks thanks to Johnny Isaac.  Still losing in points category though 4-5    :(

Dont think so my friend, my main cash league is with a bunch of people I know personally . I'm up 5-3 , with blocks being tied ffs

sigh. to think someone offered me Isaac for Myles Turner earlier in the season and I rejected. 
regrets regrets. 
I'd trade Turner for a bag of peanuts at this point. 

• Haha 1

He's definitely shooting more. In 12 games w/ Vooch 9.5 fga; in 6 games w/o, 13.3 fga (40% increase in attempts). He's just not making them as efficiently: 48.2% FG w/ Vooch vs 42.5% w/o. Scoring bumped a bit from 12.4 to 14.0.

I've only seen a couple Magic games recently. It seemed like was shooting a bit more than before. He was in the paint more, a few more mid-rangers and above-the-break 3s. Just not as efficient. His playmaking has improved but it still very much a work in progress

I can see Isaac averaging somewhere around 17-18 points per game by the end of season. His handles have definitely improved, and his pullup shot and lowpost-ups are also pretty clean. He has an underrated offensive skillset, and does well in a system where Clifford doesn't call much plays for him. I'm hoping for a Gordon trade that will unleash Isaac's full potential.

5 minutes ago, hl782 said:

I can see Isaac averaging somewhere around 17-18 points per game by the end of season. His handles have definitely improved, and his pullup shot and lowpost-ups are also pretty clean. He has an underrated offensive skillset, and does well in a system where Clifford doesn't call much plays for him. I'm hoping for a Gordon trade that will unleash Isaac's full potential.

Agreed, he has so much untapped potential. His physical gifts are frankly kind of insane. Just needs more opportunity to develop, beyond the excruciating offense system they're running right now. Unfortunately they signed Gordon to a new contract before last season and seem content to run it back w/ mostly the same key players this season, chasing a low seed again... But stranger things have happened. Would love to see them shake it up by the trade deadline

4 blocks in the 1st quarter - what a sicko. Would be nice to not even have to worry about streaming blocks this week cause he gave us 10 tonight

Isaac just plays way better with Vooch around haha. Stay healthy please (I have both) 😂

• Like 1