s-kayos

Jonathan Isaac 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, Febonacci said:

Match this guy up with Dunn and you're probably winning Stocks every week.

I wish it was this easy. Steals is the most unpredictable category. Last week, Vucevic got 6 steals in one game. Drummond got 6 and 5 steals in consecutive games. Lonzo got 5 in a game. It's one of the hardest categories to win every week.

• Like 2

Yo what the hell he has 8 steals with 3 minutes remaining.

Edit - Ridiculous. Finished with 19 pts (8/13 fg, 2/2 ft) 1 3pt 9 boards 2 dimes 8 steals 1 block 2 to

Might climb back into (or close to) 2nd round ranking after this one

Edited by hoop

I thought I was lucky with Gary Payton II getting six steals, turns out my dude Isaac is topping those already insane numbers.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 7:56 PM, MuscleChestbrook said:

He's not an elite stealer though. His stock value derives more from his block potential. 

I'm not one of those guys trying to start drama pulling up old quotes, but thank you for catching the jinx for our boy to up his steals. Appreciate your contribution. 😂

• Haha 4

I continue to feel vindicated for my decision to trade CP3 and WCJ for my boy Isaac. I love watching him play and he’s such a fantasy monster.

They took away 1 steal. It’s now at 7 steals. 

Not complaining, but that’s mildly annoying 😕

• Like 2

Isaac’s got a good floor because of his defensive stats. If he can improve on his offensive game — and he will — dude could be a top 10 pick easy. Even if he just improves his 3PT shot and gets to the 18PPG range. 

Might be a couple of years away, but he has a very fantasy-friendly game. Been a pleasant surprise, even if his scoring comes and goes. 

Edited by ovofnd

2 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Isaac’s got a good floor because of his defensive stats. If he can improve on his offensive game — and he will — dude could be a top 10 pick easy. Even if he just improves his 3PT shot and gets to the 18PPG range. 

Might be a couple of years away, but he has a very fantasy-friendly game. Been a pleasant surprise, even if his scoring comes and goes. 

He's never going to become a go to offensive player imo. Thats why I always laugh about people in here angry about plays not being run for him - thats just not the kind of player he is. His points come in transition and when his 3's are falling. His peak fantasy value will come when hes finally playing his correct position (PF/C) and when his outside shot gets better. I Love him has a player but i dont see him having like a Pascal Siakam offensive trajectory. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

He's never going to become a go to offensive player imo. Thats why I always laugh about people in here angry about plays not being run for him - thats just not the kind of player he is. His points come in transition and when his 3's are falling. His peak fantasy value will come when hes finally playing his correct position (PF/C) and when his outside shot gets better. I Love him has a player but i dont see him having like a Pascal Siakam offensive trajectory. 

Agreed. That’s why I said 3PT shot — most of his points will continue to come in transition and from hustle plays, but if he can have a reliable outside J, it’ll boost his fantasy value. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FroButtons said:

I'm not one of those guys trying to start drama pulling up old quotes, but thank you for catching the jinx for our boy to up his steals. Appreciate your contribution. 😂

Dudes been on fire with his steals to spite me 😂

On 12/25/2019 at 8:46 AM, Febonacci said:

Match this guy up with Dunn and you're probably winning Stocks every week.

I have him, Drummond and Dunn and trust me, stocks battle can still be tight. Steals are so unpredictable. 

Just went down with what looks like a knee injury. Looked like he was in considerable pain.

****. That did not look good. Came down clutching his knee.

that looked really bad. Owners should prepare for the worst 

Damn, they are stretchering him off the court. Does not look good at all.

Thank you Isaac for the insane stocks this year, get well soon