s-kayos

Jonathan Isaac 2019-2020 Outlook

Monitoring this thread like a hawk, planning a trade to get isaac capitalizing on the injury scare 😈

27 minutes ago, StockCity said:

I think he was making a joke based off the “two weeks to totally f*****” estimate. I wouldn’t mind him sitting out a couple weeks before returning as long as he’s fit.

That's the best estimate in here for a hyperextended knee.

24 minutes ago, nadertime78 said:

Aren't they suppose to be a world class org that should get the results relatively immediately?

6 minutes ago, Gorgeous George said:

Aren't they suppose to be a world class org that should get the results relatively immediately?

They probably know they just aren't going to say anything publicly until they get everybody on the same page about the messaging.

Tell me if I’m being dramatic but they’d report he was ok if the report was good. My feeling tells me the report is worse than they thought and they’re going for a second/third opinion before telling the world. Tell me I’m just being pessimistic and I’m a retard 

Posted (edited)

I was completely expecting this to be a season ended when looking at the video, so literally any scenario other then that would be a win 😩

Edited by IDatDude

18 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Tell me if I’m being dramatic but they’d report he was ok if the report was good. My feeling tells me the report is worse than they thought and they’re going for a second/third opinion before telling the world. Tell me I’m just being pessimistic and I’m a retard 

There's nothing to tell. Sit tight.

21 minutes ago, Flamez said:

I feel the exact opposite. I imagine(hope) things went like this: Isaac woke up feeling much better and there was no need for an MRI. The end 

• Haha 1

An MRI on left knee of Orlando Magic F Jonathan Isaac shows a severe sprain and bone contusion and team plans to re-evaluate his status in approximately two months, league sources tell ESPN. Good news: There was no structural damage to ACL, MCL or PCL ligaments.

• Like 1

These dudes always claim they are fine..........

Image result for this is fine gifTh

• Like 2

that an effin long time..the post also says they will evaluate operative and non operative treatment depending on his rehab. 

Posted (edited)

tough blow lads. I’ll be holding for now because I have a spare IL

Edited by StockCity

Its a drop unfortunately

Thanks for everything Isaac. See you next year.

• Like 2

Does this mean Aaron Gordon gets a boost? Or is there no clear substitute on the magic?

You're all lucky, I own him in a dynasty league. 😢

With that said, this was probably best case scenario considering how it looked. Rest up, king. 🙏

• Like 1