OBJ for Chubb.. WHIR

Standard scoring 10 man league

Team is

Prescott

DJ, Fournette, D. Freeman, Gallman, Coleman

OBJ, Golladay, Dede, A. Robinson, Ridley

Waller

Got offered Chubb and Fuller for OBJ.

I have the option to get Chubb which I like. I could work on packaging a RB away with this deal

I'd do it. RB is a harder position to get top production out of than WR. I like both Chubb and OBJ rest of season but especially Chubb. You could then trade one of your other RBs for a WR if you wanted. 

I prefer Chubb to Beckham.  But you definitely have to follow this up with another deal.  If you're confident you can, go for it.  If you're not sure, hold.

Return the favor?

2 hours ago, fillysfinest said:

Standard scoring 10 man league

Team is

Prescott

DJ, Fournette, D. Freeman, Gallman, Coleman

OBJ, Golladay, Dede, A. Robinson, Ridley

Waller

Got offered Chubb and Fuller for OBJ.

I have the option to get Chubb which I like. I could work on packaging a RB away with this deal

I would take it - RBs are gold and the more good ones, the better.  Plus I think OBJ's ceiling might be capped this year cuz Baker looks like trash.

I would stick with OBJ. I think your RB depth is strong enough as it is and losing OBJ would hurt your WR depth more than you would get in return. Also, Hunt coming back mid-year could put a slight dent in Chubb's production.

Man, that's tough. I don't like making trades that necessitate making another trade, cause there's always the chance that people freeze you out when they realize you're WR needy. And you'd really need to make another trade, you don't want Freeman rotting on your bench not collecting any value.

But on the other hand Chubb is probably a top 5 RB ros, and you can always find 'serviceable' WRs on the waiver wire.

Tough decision. When I'm 50/50 on a trade, I lean towards not making that trade. Less regret if things don't go in your favor that way lol

Edited by atrium