kane

Derrick Favors 2019-2020 Outlook

Close game, good center matchup for Favors who was playing solid through 3 quarters, annddddd no 4th quarter minutes at all! Cant say im not surprised at all anymore. He was already just a mediocre shot blocker and that was with about 28 mins per game. Now that hes getting 20-24 mins hes bound to just get .9 blocks or less a game. If thats the type of mediocre production youre after, then you must be desperate at this point.

I cant even trade him in 2 for 1 deals with Derozan or Bojan. Two people have declined and said "why would i want some waiver wire player".

Zion just ruin his value,sigh

I don’t understand why Gentry wouldn’t play him when he was complimenting how solid he is on defense. And if they are really trying to make the playoffs, he should get more minutes cause his efficiency 

13 hours ago, babayaga said:

I don’t understand why Gentry wouldn’t play him when he was complimenting how solid he is on defense. And if they are really trying to make the playoffs, he should get more minutes cause his efficiency 

because he dont give a crap about your fantasy team and zion is more important than favors. 

1 hour ago, mightyjett said:

Is he a drop candidate for now? Somebody dropped Mitch Rob. Should i get mitch rob instead?

Probably an AC question, but yes Mitch's upside is much higher.

• Like 1

Who are you guys picking up when dropping favors? I dropped him in one and kept him in another. The one league i dropped him our finals week goes until april 15th and my gut tells me pelicans will not get that 8th seed by then and favors will most likely be phased out once they totally out of the race. 

Woke up this morning to see him getting waivered in my 14 team league with a winning bid of just $1 with no one else bidding. Was a little surprised no one else bidded.

3 hours ago, the1gq2nvy said:

Woke up this morning to see him getting waivered in my 14 team league with a winning bid of just $1 with no one else bidding. Was a little surprised no one else bidded.

Really... Why is this topic still going up?

I+heard+somewhere+that+christopher+eccle

On 2/20/2020 at 9:02 AM, the1gq2nvy said:

Not worth a bid he's waiver material now 

Yeah, unless you are desparate for rebounds and FG% help, he doesn't do much.  It's sad.  Just a shell of himself with Zion out there.  Zion just bulldozing everyone trying to guard him as well as his teammates' fantasy values. 

Yeah I'm just about ready to cut bait. The rebounds are nice but he's not really offering anything else. Even the defensive stats have dried up. There's only 20-some games left and idk if I can keep holding

Move on for a hot free agent. He won’t get more minutes and likely won’t be closing many games. Melli has come out of no where and been on fire plus they have JJ and Hart who close games. I expect more small ball lineups 

I feel sad for Favors,this is his contract year,he play well when he is healthy and anchor pelicans defense

Early season injury and zion return just ruin his value,I hope he can find a better team in summer

• Like 2