Sign in to follow this  
rotoguy74

Aaron Jones for who?

Got to unload him soon!

PPR league, have some interest, gimme some buy low WR or back you would take straight up for Aaron Jones?

9 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

Got to unload him soon!

PPR league, have some interest, gimme some buy low WR or back you would take straight up for Aaron Jones?

I am in the same boat and here are some guys I would take from an unsuspected owner for Aaron Jones now

Mack

Henry

Jacobs

Carson Lindsay

WR I would take

Moore

Edelman

Woods

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/767278-vernon-davis-for-hunter-henry-w-h-i-r/

46 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

Got to unload him soon!

I sold Jones str8 for Edelman in my 1ppr league. I was set at RB and needed more wr help. Plus J. Williams will be back soon..

The schedule gets easier for the pack. Jones should do well. I just dont like Williams getting the passing work.

Edited by SyNdicateZ

49 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

Got to unload him soon!

What are you leagues start settings?

Just now, CraftyRighty said:

What are you leagues start settings?

I already own Joe Mixon as my main RB

QB

RB/WR flex, we can start 2-2, 1-3 or 3-1 ((so I can use only 1 RB)

TE

Flex - RB/WR/TE

K, DST

Just now, rotoguy74 said:

I already own Joe Mixon as my main RB

QB

RB/WR flex, we can start 2-2, 1-3 or 3-1 ((so I can use only 1 RB)

TE

Flex - RB/WR/TE

K, DST

Well in that case I would unload Jones for any goo PPR wide receiver ranked in that 15-20 range.

Honestly getting 10,12 or more points out of that spot with a WR will be better than Jones, or at least more stable floor I think

Christian Kirk is my guy here. You might even be able to get a bench piece back too. 

1 hour ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Am I missing something here? Why is jones a guy you gotta unload ASAP?

It is clear to me is is just not that good and no matter who the GB #2 back is, they will get 30% or more of touches

I think there are more down weeks than good and in a league like mine in which I can start only 1 RB and 3 WR, I want out, need a more stable floor so I wanted to know what WR, or back you would take for Jones right now that might seem like a good deal to that owner?

I would take these guys in this order, potential buy low for AJ

Fournette, Kerryon, Tevin Coleman

WR I would take are Hilton and Fitz

2 hours ago, rotoguy74 said:

It is clear to me is is just not that good and no matter who the GB #2 back is, they will get 30% or more of touches

I think there are more down weeks than good and in a league like mine in which I can start only 1 RB and 3 WR, I want out, need a more stable floor so I wanted to know what WR, or back you would take for Jones right now that might seem like a good deal to that owner?

I think you are jumping the gun here honestly. Especially given Adams injury may be more serious than they are letting on. Could shift more to getting jones involved and he’s looked very good when given opportunity 

Great stategy in ff is to trade a player at a low point when you can get the least for him .... Nobody you can get for jones will have the potential and upside at the rb2 level that matches jones

• Thanks 1

please do not trade aaron jones for guys like coleman or dj moore. I want to sell jones too, but for those guys? yuck. Awful

• Like 2

Guy in my league offered me his todd gurley for my Aaron Jones I accepted but trade cannot go through til after this week since jones already played 

1 hour ago, dnorma2 said:

Great stategy in ff is to trade a player at a low point when you can get the least for him .... Nobody you can get for jones will have the potential and upside at the rb2 level that matches jones

Especially when said players low point is three weeks of 15+ ppr points.

people are acting like jones is killing their team here lol. Dude has been a solid rb2 

3 hours ago, Biged1119 said:

Guy in my league offered me his todd gurley for my Aaron Jones I accepted but trade cannot go through til after this week since jones already played 

What made you take this? Just wondering as a Jones owner.

I can’t believe so many are all aboard this get rid of jones notion.

Again, what am I missing? In his last 3 games he’s had averaged around 20 points a game, and that’s while facing Minny, Denver and Philly which are three teams known for shutting down the run. 

Add to that Davante now banged up and Williams as well, smells like more opportunity to me.

I wish there were guys looking to sell jones for these prices in my leagues 

I just have a bad feeling about Jones

I would do him for Carson straight up

Great time to go after Mark Ingram as well for Jones, or even Mack

Carson could be one fumble away from getting outnumbered by Penny. I like Jones and he played though defs till now and still produced.

I am so back and forth on Jones too. I feel like I should try and trade him. Is Jones for Lindsay a bad move? Weeks 15 & 16 are against Chicago and Minny😱

13 minutes ago, stevieglick said:

I am so back and forth on Jones too. I feel like I should try and trade him. Is Jones for Lindsay a bad move? Weeks 15 & 16 are against Chicago and Minny😱

Not to be harsh, but Jones for Lindsay is terrible. Lindsay is in a full blown committee with Royce. Jones is in a committee, but is the better player with a better offense.