colepenhagen

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

I’m 5-0 and still have Ayton on the bench... I guess my league is afraid as hell if my team keeps up the pace and he comes back and delivers Top20 numbers ❤️

2 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

I’m 5-0 and still have Ayton on the bench... I guess my league is afraid as hell if my team keeps up the pace and he comes back and delivers Top20 numbers ❤️

CSB

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Do you guys think his trade value will be highest weeks from now or just before he returns when people have huge expectations?

14 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Do you guys think his trade value will be highest weeks from now or just before he returns when people have huge expectations?

Umm it depends if he meets those expectations...

1 hour ago, halbounih said:

if he plays with the steroids he played the first game he about to exceed expectations 

fixed

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Lob City99 said:

What game/date does he return?

Dec 17 vs the Clippers if I'm not mistaken

• Thanks 2

As devastating as the suspension was it’s going to be equally awesome getting Ayton back. We’ve survived all season without him so it’s going to be like a trade — ie, getting a healthy player — and paying nothing to acquire him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

As devastating as the suspension was it’s going to be equally awesome getting Ayton back. We’ve survived all season without him so it’s going to be like a trade — ie, getting a healthy player — and paying nothing to acquire him.

I'm looking at it like a Christmas present from fantasy Santa to me lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Honestly, the suspension made me work way harder to find gems on the waiver wire. I basically turned my waiver adds in a 12-team league into Myles Turner and John Collins through trades. And this is in a super competitive league that doesn't trade. So thank you Ayton's roids 😂

I traded Trae/Wendell for Isaac/Ayton hoping it’ll pay dividends.

Been trying to hold on until him, Vooch and D’Lo get back 🙏🏼

5 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Honestly, the suspension made me work way harder to find gems on the waiver wire. I basically turned my waiver adds in a 12-team league into Myles Turner and John Collins through trades. And this is in a super competitive league that doesn't trade. So thank you Ayton's roids 😂

Mind if I ask what kind of trades you made? Out of curiousity 

Just now, KellyOubre4MVP said:

Mind if I ask what kind of trades you made? Out of curiousity 

Jabari/Jaylen Brown for Turner/Delon Wright.

And Jarrett Allen/Danuel House for John Collins

• Like 1

Alright so what is the fuss about this guy? Looking at his stats last year I'm expecting 18/10 with maybe 2 blocks a game if we're lucky. He's good no doubt. But is he "drafted in the 2nd round" good? Is he on the same level value-wise as Gobert?

Edited by StephonMarburysVaseline

2 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Alright so what is the fuss about this guy? Looking at his stats last year I'm expecting 18/10 with maybe 2 blocks a game if we're lucky. He's good no doubt. But is he "drafted in the 2nd round" good? Is he on the same level value-wise as Gobert?

Luka went from being a 10th rounder to a 1st rounder from rookie to sophmore year. Can't just extrapolate rookie stats. He looked like a beast out there in game 1.