colepenhagen

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

I have nothing on this one, just hoping ayton can recover asap. He better give us that round 1.5 production.

23 hours ago, simon said:

I have nothing on this one, just hoping ayton can recover asap. He better give us that round 1.5 production.

I think late round 2 is more realistic. Ge plays a bit soft, fadeaway mid 2s

2 hours ago, Da1nonlyxxx said:

Any news on him for tomorrow? 

Hes most likely out for the b2b test. Write off for this week.

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Ruled out tomorrow. Lost season and he’s screwed his owners big time 

Chill out...the only owners that are screwed are the ones that make emotional decisions from frustration that they can't take back.  

Dude is hurt with a sprained ankle. This isn't a long term injury. The suspension was just unfortunate. Whatever. It is done. Milk has been spilled. No sense letting that emotion cloud your judgment with an ankle sprain. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

Chill out...the only owners that are screwed are the ones that make emotional decisions from frustration that they can't take back.  

Dude is hurt with a sprained ankle. This isn't a long term injury. The suspension was just unfortunate. Whatever. It is done. Milk has been spilled. No sense letting that emotion cloud your judgment with an ankle sprain. 

Lol unfortunate? More like stupid pal. He’s played 2 games all year and was drafted high in most drafts. He’s been a massive flop 

• Like 2

Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol unfortunate? More like stupid pal. He’s played 2 games all year and was drafted high in most drafts. He’s been a massive flop 

I dont think there is anyone in any league that is happy with the return. There are just a huge percentage of owners that have hustled to stay afloat and will get the boost of Ayton when he returns and aren't complaining about a sprained ankle. But saying a sprained ankle = lost season is just being dramatic.

The suspension is unfortunate. That is all it is. No way to predict it. No need to get all emotional about it. If you want off the ride just exit now at a discounted price. No one knows the future. Maybe today is the high water mark for the ROS. Commit to it if you think his season is lost. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

Hes already been out 11 days watch trae young be back before him

At this rate I’m expecting Nurk and OPJ back before him. Such a bust 

59 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Monday?

I doubt it. Hell be a gtd Wednesday imagine, maybe on a minute cap as well. 

Fu***en bum, i suspect the injury fake, if you look at the game he came back n played, the score was lopsided, maybe is the conditioning or the chemistry of the team? Man, i read some article saying the best pair for AD is this bum, god damn, let's start playing already if you're not coked out of your mind. Holy smokes, im pissed

• Haha 3

He better be 100% if he comes back tonight. I’ve survived this long in my h2h without him, but I can’t sustain another extended absence from him. 

• Like 1