colepenhagen

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

Trying really really hard not to get excited! I just want to see him play two games in a row😭

1 minute ago, fabrar said:

Hallelujah! I feel like I just caught a rare shiny Pokémon! 

• Haha 4

Of course he’s playing... right when i’m against him in another team... and also when he’s squaring off vs hassan. Not a good way to test your injury.

yeah glass half-empty.

• Like 1

coming off the bench, will probably play ~24 minutes

Edited by yeet

RW forums are one of most concentrated spaces of negative people I've seen. Wonder what it is about fantasy bball lol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, samer42 said:

RW forums are one of most concentrated spaces of negative people I've seen. Wonder what it is about fantasy bball lol

You can navigate your way around it, but it is a challenge. Only a matter of time before people complain about a quiet first half...

I am just happy he is out there playing and hoping he avoids setbacks. Dude needs to play some games and get in rhythm. He is probably not in great shape resting the ankle either. 

3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hes struggling to move out there

needs to get his wind back..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lord Ayton is back let’s effing goooooo!

You shall not use the name of Lord Covington in vain. Ayton has not earned this title and never will, I'm sorry.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, samer42 said:

Avoid KAT's thread at any cost!!!

• Haha 1

This guy sucks. How did he con us all to draft him high? Watching him and he looks lost with zero offensive ability 

4 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

This guy sucks. How did he con us all to draft him high? Watching him and he looks lost with zero offensive ability 

Yeah, I’m confused here. He’s coming off the bench...

3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Yeah, I’m confused here. He’s coming off the bench...

And the Suns wonder why they’ve been stuck in mediocrity for so long. Baynes and Saric against AD lol 

Posted (edited)
On 12/30/2019 at 7:55 PM, thezing1 said:

You can navigate your way around it, but it is a challenge. Only a matter of time before people complain about a quiet first half...

Right on cue 

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Got 16/14, 2 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk, and the negative post looks silly within half a game 👏

Edited by darkyume
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, darkyume said:

Right on cue 

Got 16/14, 2 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk, and the negative post looks silly within half a game 👏

This is the problem with these types of forums... Everyone is so reactive and people don't hesitate to call apocalypse after a bad game. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt, along with logic and reasoning peeeeeps.

The problem is now Rubio will probably be out an extended amount of time with a possible groin injury. We have yet to see the full potential of Rubio + Ayton 😥

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, bigboyish said:

This is the problem with these types of forums... Everyone is so reactive and people don't hesitate to call apocalypse after a bad game. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt, along with logic and reasoning peeeeeps.

At this point, I'm resigned to the fact that 90+% of posts on RW are completely useless now (reactionary, Assistant Coach question, CSB, vent/rant) and provide very little insight. In particular, the negative posts on his slow start from tonight (mid-game vs Lakers, his 4th game of the season and 2nd since coming back again from injury) were so awful that they deserved to be called out.

While I missed tonight's game, I did watch a little bit of his 1st game back from suspension and wasn't too surprised by his slow start again tonight. On the game I did watch, I observed that he clanked a lot of mid-range jumpers in the beginning, and that he started to find his comfort zone as he played closer to the basket as well. Seemed natural for someone who's finding a feel for the game after a long layoff, but fortunately his teammates kept him very involved in the offense through the slow start. I also noticed once that he shuffled his feet behind the 3-pt line upon receiving a pass, but passed it to another player before attempting a shot - which I saw as a sign that he might be willing to shoot them once in a while.

Edited by darkyume
  • Like 8