Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

2nd game in a row bitches! This guy is indestructible right now

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Igno said:

2nd game in a row bitches! This guy is indestructible right now

don't spoil it bro :D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bigboyish said:

This is the problem with these types of forums... Everyone is so reactive and people don't hesitate to call apocalypse after a bad game. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt, along with logic and reasoning peeeeeps.

he was 1-5 at halftime with an ugly line, he isnt some scrub picked off the wire he is an elite player that more is expected from. He made me eat my words and I will keep talking smack when he struggles so it continues so you're welcome

• Like 1

It’s funny. When all the pundits were advising to “buy low” on Ayton as he neared his return from suspension I thought they were idiots (why sell just as he’s coming back?).

But now the thought has crossed my mind to just get rid of this guy once he strings together a few healthy outings. I don’t think I can take another injury...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

he was 1-5 at halftime with an ugly line, he isnt some scrub picked off the wire he is an elite player that more is expected from. He made me eat my words and I will keep talking smack when he struggles so it continues so you're welcome

Ugly line or not it's his 3rd game of the year after dealing with suspension and injuries, so is it fair for people to be calling him a bum? It's only natural it will take some time to get back in the swing of things. No one goes through a year without bad games, a guy that averages 20/10 will have 30/15 games with some 10/5 games in between. It's ok to be frustrated but some of the comments I read on these forums are just downright comical, but hey I guess I need rage droppers in my league so guys like me can reap the rewards lol.

• Like 3

It's just January guys, chill a little.... if he gets injured again and is out for weeks/months then it is the time to rage, but not now when they ease him back in. I'm fine with how he plays right now and I'm sure when the fantasy playoffs come along he will be a beast. He wants to show everybody what he is capabale of doing after almost half a season was wasted in his young career. There is really no need to be frustrated now if doesn't put up monster line after monster line right after he's back. It will happen, you just have to be patient....

12 minutes ago, bigboyish said:

Ugly line or not it's his 3rd game of the year after dealing with suspension and injuries, so is it fair for people to be calling him a bum? It's only natural it will take some time to get back in the swing of things. No one goes through a year without bad games, a guy that averages 20/10 will have 30/15 games with some 10/5 games in between. It's ok to be frustrated but some of the comments I read on these forums are just downright comical, but hey I guess I need rage droppers in my league so guys like me can reap the rewards lol.

Naw whats comical is some people on here having issues with people voicing their opinion or rage when its a FORUM lol whats the point of having these things then? Considering how much Ayton has let down his owners this season the rage is justified

• Like 1

Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

Naw whats comical is some people on here having issues with people voicing their opinion or rage when its a FORUM lol whats the point of having these things then? Considering how much Ayton has let down his owners this season the rage is justified

Rage is rage. It is never justified. The healthier the posts the healthier the Thread. Btw, when you said "ugly line", you meant until halftime right? He finished the game with a very nice line.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

You might want to wait until the game is finished. Being so reactive and getting into a fit of rage over fantasy basketball is not healthy. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Igno said:

Rage is rage. It is never justified. The healthier the posts the healthier the Thread. Btw, when you said "ugly line", you meant until halftime right? He finished the game with a very nice line.

Yes at half time he was 1-5 and struggling out there. Turned it up second half and like I said he made me eat my words so I wont be doubting him again. Hopefully he starts next game and stays healthy rest of 2020

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

But this forum is for player outlooks. There is an entire thread used solely for the purpose of venting and ranting. Maybe next time, if you feel the urge to go rage after one quarter of play, try the vent rant thread. This way if the player turns his game around you won’t look so foolish in the player thread. Don’t want to lose credibility. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

But this forum is for player outlooks. There is an entire thread used solely for the purpose of venting and ranting. Maybe next time, if you feel the urge to go rage after one quarter of play, try the vent rant thread. This way if the player turns his game around you won’t look so foolish in the player thread. Don’t want to lose credibility. 

Lol credibility? None of us are experts buddy we are average people sharing an opinion. If you and those like you dont like it scroll down  

42 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol credibility? None of us are experts buddy we are average people sharing an opinion. If you and those like you dont like it scroll down  

I think you're letting emotions get the better of you. It's just a pretend game lol, it's not that deep

21 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Yes, you can have opinions, but you need to voice them respectfully and in the right place...

20 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

...and the right place for your "talking smack when he struggles" is in this thread: 

• Thanks 1

Anyway, hoping for a monster line tomorrow. Im itching to change my team name to dominAyton

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, simon said:

Anyway, hoping for a monster line tomorrow. Im itching to change my team name to dominAyton

lol nice

Just received word of bad news to add onto Ayton’s terrible season. He has been drafted to fight in WWIII and resigning from the Phoenix Suns. Sorry ya’ll. He is also IR ineligible.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Just received word of bad news to add onto Ayton’s terrible season. He has been drafted to fight in WWIII and resigning from the Phoenix Suns. Sorry ya’ll. He is also IR ineligible.

Lmaoooooo stop 

• Haha 1

Almost did nothing in second half,booker just dominate all shot

Took and missed a lot of fadeaways in the first half. The 5 assists were nice, but all of them were coincidental.